PDA

View Full Version : Help

squidge
03-Sep-11, 14:03
Hey everyone

On Tuesday 13th September I am helping out at a performance Heart of a Nation - the story of robert the Bruce at the Invergordon Arts Centre. Its a great wee play that is written and produced by us and our friends. Its a bit of a family affair for me as Im doing tickets and coffee making and the like, prompt and props and pretty much anything else Im needed to do, My husband appears in the play and my 16 year old is doing the sounds and the lighting. It lasts just over an hour and is a great wee show. To be honest its been quite difficult to fill. It was a bit of a last minute thing so advertising was a bit hit and miss and the idea was to put on the show for the Cruise liners that pull into Invergordon but the passengers seem to have their days filled and so the audiences have been quite small. Despite this, without exception. they have been delighted with what they have seen and very complimentary about the show.

There is a performance on Tuesday 13th September at 3 o'clock which we would love to fill as a bit of a surprise for Dave and Ally who have hired the theatre and written and generally worked hard on the production. Apart from anything else its been great great fun and it would be lovely to have a large audience for this show. To that end we have asked everyone we know and so I am asking any of you guys who might be at a loose end and fancy a trip to Invergordon to come along and enjoy the show. there will coffee and Biscuits afterwards and a chance to chat and "meet the cast" such as it is. Its not really suitable for young children though - mine will be at home!

Here is a link and if you are coming along let me know

Thanks

http://www.wherecanwego.com/search/ViewEvent.aspx?e=461471