PDA

View Full Version : Our Weather Girl is in hospital

golach
02-Sep-11, 09:58
Just heard that Tugmistress, has had to go into Hospital, her back is playing up again. Get better soon Tuggs

cherokee
02-Sep-11, 10:46
Thanks for letting us know golach!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Tuggs and thinking of you.

Gronnuck
02-Sep-11, 10:50
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery Tugmistress. Once you're on your feet again you really must take care of yourself.

Beat Bug
02-Sep-11, 12:29
Hope you'll soon be up and well again

gerry4
02-Sep-11, 12:43
Sorry to hear your in hospital. Hope your better soon

John Little
02-Sep-11, 13:03
Yes - get well soon please.

nicnak
02-Sep-11, 13:27
hope you are feeling better soon,much hugs and love xx

shazzap
02-Sep-11, 14:30
Get well soon.

Kodiak
02-Sep-11, 14:42
http://i.imgur.com/NkPqe.jpg

seadog
02-Sep-11, 15:02
Tugs is back home now and awaiting an appointmant for a MRI scan at Inverness. Hope she does not have too long to wait. We need you to catch our rropes;)

Heres wishing you a speedy conclusion to your problems Tugs and hope you are up and running soon.

starfish
02-Sep-11, 15:12
wishing you a speedy recovery, i know what a bad back is like, so take care and get spoilt for a while,

upolian
02-Sep-11, 16:14
I read on facebook Paula is out,hope your ok and recover soon :)

rob1
02-Sep-11, 16:48
Although I wish tugs a speedy recovery, perhaps it is a bit off to splash someones medical problems on a forum for any joe bloggs to see. I know that I would be mortified if I found out that someone had started a thread about me regarding my health.

Kodiak
02-Sep-11, 17:47
Although I wish tugs a speedy recovery, perhaps it is a bit off to splash someones medical problems on a forum for any joe bloggs to see. I know that I would be mortified if I found out that someone had started a thread about me regarding my health.

That is you and this thread is not about you.

If you knew Tugs like we do you would not have posted what you did. Also as posted above it was already on FaceBook where several Million people will have read about it. That is just a few more than who read .org.

annmarie
02-Sep-11, 18:29
all the best tugs

shazzap
02-Sep-11, 21:14
Tugs will be Ok. She is a tough Yorkshire lass.

Iffy
02-Sep-11, 21:25
Don't often post on here, but felt I had to wish Tugmistress all the very best! Hope you are very soon back on your feet.
Wishing you a speedy recovery!

poppett
02-Sep-11, 21:49
Wishing you a speedy recovery Tuggs.

ducati
02-Sep-11, 22:34
Yes Tuggs feel better soon. We can't have Michael wandering about on his own! :eek:

golach
02-Sep-11, 22:48
I posted this, because Tuggs is a personal friend to me and many orgers, and I was sure she would not mind me letting her public know. If Tuggs feels she needs to take me to task then so be it............but you keep your nose out of it!!!!!

highland red
02-Sep-11, 23:00
Get well soon Paula: Just say the word and I'll send you some more books to read (Tim Moore). Love from D. Halkirk.xxxxx

Tugmistress
03-Sep-11, 07:51
Thank you to everyone, and thankyou Golach for letting people know :) Michael does not really know how to use the org and you all know i often get asked for a forecast, of which i have found 2 requests when i came out :) which i will sort out in a couple of days time when the days in question are within my range

Once again thank you for all the good wishes and hopefully the MRI will get to the root cause of the problem and something can be done once and for all,

Seadog, i'll be back catching your ropes as soon as i can, hopefully later this week if i behave like a good girl lol. :) - i might be slightly slow but i will get there

MR J
03-Sep-11, 09:59
Get well soon mate. Remember you are only supposed to tie the boat up....not drag it into harbour LOL xx

Kevin Milkins
03-Sep-11, 10:54
Bad back is no fun, hope you are better soon.

Corrie 3
03-Sep-11, 12:38
Hope you are feeling better very soon Tug's....you didnt look too well when I clocked you filling up at Tesco on Friday, I could feel your pain!!!

C3............:(:(

rob1
04-Sep-11, 22:38
That is you and this thread is not about you.

If you knew Tugs like we do you would not have posted what you did. Also as posted above it was already on FaceBook where several Million people will have read about it. That is just a few more than who read .org.

I posted this, because Tuggs is a personal friend to me and many orgers, and I was sure she would not mind me letting her public know. If Tuggs feels she needs to take me to task then so be it............but you keep your nose out of it!!!!!

That is a bit harsh from both of you. You both could have simply said that Tuggs would not have mind as you know her personally. I clearly don't and was looking at it from an outsiders point of view, sharing my opinion on a forum designed so we may share our opinions. But you both felt the need became rather aggressive over a simple error of judgment that I had. My comment like the OP was meant well.

golach
04-Sep-11, 22:45
That is a bit harsh from both of you. You both could have simply said that Tuggs would not have mind as you know her personally. I clearly don't and was looking at it from an outsiders point of view, sharing my opinion on a forum designed so we may share our opinions. But you both felt the need became rather aggressive over a simple error of judgment that I had. My comment like the OP was meant well.

You, in my opinion were the one who jumped in with both feet, before making useless remarks as you did, and I think your remarks were aggressive to say the least. Why should Kodiak and I enlighten you on our friendship with Tugmistress?

Torvaig
04-Sep-11, 22:50

I and presumably others, know you meant well Rob.....;)

rob1
04-Sep-11, 23:00
You, in my opinion were the one who jumped in with both feet, before making useless remarks as you did, and I think your remarks were aggressive to say the least. Why should Kodiak and I enlighten you on our friendship with Tugmistress?

Look I am sorry that I seem to have caused offence here. I was brought to believe that someone's personal life was exactly that, personal. If they wanted to share something about their life to others then that is their choice. I came on to this tread to find that the a persons health was openly being discussed. I wished Tuggs my best and suggested that was a bit off. I stand by comment and I now understand that Tuggs does not mind her health being openly discussed.

golach
04-Sep-11, 23:01
I and presumably others, know you meant well Rob.....;)

Torvaig, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. :)

Torvaig
04-Sep-11, 23:50
Torvaig, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. :)

I wouldn't know Golach, I'm not on that road; sorry I missed you!

Anyways, why on earth are you jumping down Rob's throat? If my health was being discussed on the internet without my express permission, I would be incensed.

And now I won't get a get well card from you because you won't know when I am ill...... :>(

golach
04-Sep-11, 23:58
I wouldn't know Golach, I'm not on that road; sorry I missed you!

Anyways, why on earth are you jumping down Rob's throat? If my health was being discussed on the internet without my express permission, I would be incensed. :>(
With the greatest respect Torvaig, he jumped on me, before finding out if I had permission or not to let the Org know about our Weather girl..........it was common knowledge to those on Face Book, but I am not making apologies.

Torvaig
05-Sep-11, 00:13
Poor Rob; and he was only protecting the lady's interests with not a hint of belligerent tone in his choice of words and I am more than sure that the good lady herself is perfectly capable of giving him an earwigging if she thought he needed it.....I give up..... :(