PDA

View Full Version : Not funny at the time!

Angel
30-Aug-11, 23:03
Ever had an incident that wasn't funny at the time but when you look back you laugh!

I was telling my son about when he asked me to open a can of Pepsi which he had previously severely shook whilst we were traveling to a show in Inverness. All dolled up for the theatre... then psssssssssttttttttt.....

Gosh I said out loud...

Anything similar ever happened to you?

Angel...

joxville
30-Aug-11, 23:40
No, I've never travelled to Inverness with your son.

oldmarine
01-Sep-11, 01:16
Yep, I was all dressed up to go to church. I opened a can of Pepsi that must have been shook up. When I opened it I was drenched with Pepsi. Had to change clothing for church. Yuch...

Angel
03-Sep-11, 22:57
I was in a pub in Englandshire when the door suddenly opened a burst of 9mm unloaded from an Uzi Auto. 6 locals were hit...
It wasn't funny at the time... until I realised the were all drug dealers who welched on a deal...

Such is life...

Angel...

joxville
04-Sep-11, 01:44
If that had been me I'd have been too worried about the squelching taking place within my pants to stop and notice what type of weapon was being fired. :eek:

orkneycadian
04-Sep-11, 11:41
Do you regularly hang out in drug dealing dens? :confused

Corrie 3
04-Sep-11, 13:26
I was in a pub in Englandshire when the door suddenly opened a burst of 9mm unloaded from an Uzi Auto. 6 locals were hit...
It wasn't funny at the time... until I realised the were all drug dealers who welched on a deal...

Such is life...

Angel...

Only 6, thats a shame!!!
C3.

flash
04-Sep-11, 16:28
Its a start

upolian
04-Sep-11, 16:34
Stayed in Elgin over night down at the go karts etc etc,leaving the premier inn...rather hungover i may add! I turned from the reception to go out the door,high 5 to the window cleaner as i hadnt noticed it was a glass door,head butt OUCH!..was not funny when it happened,come to think of it i'm still not to amused by it ;)

Angel
04-Sep-11, 21:54
I found out later the type of weapon, as I hit the floor, and I spilt my drink. What's worse is I laddered my tights too...
Had I have known it was a drug dealing den I would not have entered as it looked no different than any other pub...
Yes only six i'm afraid... what's worse, is they all lived...

Angel...

Dusty
07-Sep-11, 03:01
My wife and I were recently on holiday in Italy in our motorhome when we stopped at a filling station to refuel and have a bite to eat.
Wanting to help after we ate, I decided to gather up the rubbish and put it in the bin. I also decided to clear out the sweet wrappers etc from the door and asked my wife "is all this in here rubbish". She replied it was and I put the lot into the bin.
After we had been on the Autostrada for about twenty minutes, my wife shrieked at me that I had binned her false teeth which had been wrapped in a paper hankie and left in the door.
Despite trawling about for half an hour, I couldn't get back to the filling station and I announced my intention to abandon the teeth and press on.
My wife was less than happy with this decision and sat with a face like fizz for the next few miles.
We had left a peach and an apple on the dashboard for later when we left the filling station and I asked my wife to pass me the apple which she slapped into my hand. After a few seconds I turned to my wife and asked her if she wanted a bite.

I think the hospital are discharging me next week :lol:

ducati
07-Sep-11, 07:49
Very long story, but involved getting a 4x4 stuck in snow up a mountain in the middle of the night over loch Ness and a comedy of errors involving: a very long walk, an idiot of a taxi driver, a very nice B & B and the AA and 3 comedy recovery vehicles, 2 of which I left stuck in the snow the following day :roll: