PDA

View Full Version : A thank You

brandy
30-Aug-11, 22:09
i just wanted to say Thank you to all the orgers that have sent their condolences on facebook.
sadly, yesterday my mom slipped into a coma and passed away a few hours before we made it home.
the cancer was very aggressive and spread so fast that she slipped away from Sunday to Monday.
on Sunday she went to church, had been out and about and happy surrounded by her famliy.
I spoke to her on sunday evening from aberdeen and she was so excited, she could not wait
to see us and the kids.
we were on a plane in atlanta waiting for take off to finish out in charlotte when she passed away.
and was told when we got home about 8:30 last night.
the arrangments have been made and her funeral will be on Thursday afternoon.

Allsorts
30-Aug-11, 22:49
Brandy I am so sorry to hear your mum passed away before you managed to get home but am pleased you spoke to her on the Sunday and you know how excited she was about you all coming home. Hugs a million to you all at this difficult time and will be thinking of you all xx

shazzap
30-Aug-11, 23:03
Condolences.

Beat Bug
31-Aug-11, 00:35
My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

annemarie482
31-Aug-11, 08:12
oh brandy........ got tears in my eyes here.
im so sorry you never got to see your mum before her passing, i know how worried and upset you've been. how awful for you all :(
so glad you were fortunate enough to speak to her whilst travelling, she knows how much you all love her.
thoughts with you all xxxx

silverlady
31-Aug-11, 09:03
So very sorryBrandy. It's so hard to lose your mum. Hope your boys are OK. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad and difficult time xox

SunnyChick
31-Aug-11, 10:11
Oh Brandy, I am so sorry to hear your sad news. Seems to me that your family have had one tough year. Sending love and hugs to you and yours. I think your Mum would have been really proud of you and your boys. Xxx

cherokee
31-Aug-11, 10:15
I too know what its like to lose a much loved Mum, Brandy. But must be even more difficult for you having such a huge expanse of water between you and not to have been able to say goodbye to her in person.
:(

A very sad and difficult time for you Brandy. God's Blessings to you all. XX

John Little
31-Aug-11, 11:44
Words are never enough.

I am sorry for your loss.

poppett
31-Aug-11, 12:14
My deepest sympathies to you Brandy and your family.

Your mum will be with you forever in your head and in your heart.

shamrock2007
31-Aug-11, 21:13
Aww Brandy So sorry to hear your news, at least she knew you were coming, sincere condolences x

joxville
01-Sep-11, 02:24
My condolences to you and your family.

oldmarine
01-Sep-11, 04:55
i just wanted to say Thank you to all the orgers that have sent their condolences on facebook.
sadly, yesterday my mom slipped into a coma and passed away a few hours before we made it home.
the cancer was very aggressive and spread so fast that she slipped away from Sunday to Monday.
on Sunday she went to church, had been out and about and happy surrounded by her famliy.
I spoke to her on sunday evening from aberdeen and she was so excited, she could not wait
to see us and the kids.
we were on a plane in atlanta waiting for take off to finish out in charlotte when she passed away.
and was told when we got home about 8:30 last night.
the arrangments have been made and her funeral will be on Thursday afternoon.

Brandy: I'm a little late getting your message, but I wish to express my condolences to you for your loss. Cancer is a mean disease. I lost my departed wife to Ovarian Cancer and it was a struggle for me and our two children ages 9 & 10 years to get past it. My children's elementary school teacher came to our rescue when she reached out and touched me and my children with her compassion. Two years later I married this sweet woman who brought happiness into our lives. She later brought 2 more children into our lives. They are now all grown up and have brought my grandchildren into the world.

Margaret M.
04-Sep-11, 16:49
Brandy, my deepest sympathies to you and your family.