PDA

View Full Version : Dental practice re-opening in Bridgend Thurso??

retrodj
30-Aug-11, 15:23
I heard on the rumour mill that Bridgend dental practice is going to re-open again with John Barry at the helm.

Is that the building just down from Skinandis by the river? I thought that closed last year because of debt?

Has anyone else heard anything about this?

mi16
30-Aug-11, 17:43
If it shutdown then Barry can legitamitely buy the asset and re open as a practice.
He is a quality dentist.

gollach
30-Aug-11, 17:51
Think this is chinese whispers. He is involved in the new clinic at Dunbar.

Connor.
30-Aug-11, 18:37
I'm quite surprised this has reached people already!

I work for John and can confirm that he will be opening the practice fairly soon. Although, I'm not entirely sure of when this will happen.

<watch this space>

Cazaa
30-Aug-11, 22:06
If it shutdown then Barry can legitamitely buy the asset and re open as a practice.
He is a quality dentist.

He used to be a quality dentist however he is reopening as a businessman. He has a dentist from abroad signed up to work in the practice.

Pity that he pulled out of the Dunbar plan as that would really have been a boon for the region.

Caz

weezer 316
30-Aug-11, 22:09
yeah I work for him, hes opening it. As connor says, not sure when though, asap I would imagine as there is zero point in a building like that laying there empty doing nothing.

Cazaa
30-Aug-11, 22:36
yeah I work for him, hes opening it. As connor says, not sure when though, asap I would imagine as there is zero point in a building like that laying there empty doing nothing.

I heard from one of his nurses that he's opening it on Monday.

Isn't the building being rented to a few companies at the moment?

thora
30-Aug-11, 23:03
Nice to know we will have a quality dentist operating from the practice again.
Better than being left in the lurch as we were with the last practice.

Connor.
31-Aug-11, 08:01
Pity that he pulled out of the Dunbar plan as that would really have been a boon for the region.

Caz

He hasn't pulled out Cazaa he's going to be doing both. Full NHS for what is available to all in Dunbar and private for those who want it in Bridgend.

That way rather than being stuck for dental treatment you now have more to choose from :Razz.

What foreign dentists are involved? I haven't been told who the dentists will be yet.