PDA

View Full Version : Ideal present

linzy222
17-Nov-04, 13:42
Hi what would u get a man for xmas that has everything?

I have been wracking my brain for days now and i am still no better off!!

:confused :confused :confused :confused

Camra
17-Nov-04, 13:47
Antibiotics ? :eek:

Lou18
17-Nov-04, 14:35
Ha ha ha - good answer!!

Well it depends how old he is? and does he have any interests?

John Baikie
17-Nov-04, 15:18
A nice portrait of the woman in his life. Or yourself. :D

www.caithnessphotographic.com

stixie
17-Nov-04, 15:39
Tools, football top, clothes, cd's, games, knockhill racing day, mini car fridge, replica car model, digital camera!!!!

www.boystuff.com has lots of things that are out of the ordinary.

Zael
17-Nov-04, 16:07
No man has everything he wants, why not do the right thing and ask him?

JAWS
17-Nov-04, 18:03
And I'll bet he says "Nothing!" or "I don't know!"

Naefearjustbeer
17-Nov-04, 20:58
get him a garmin etrex (handheld GPS) from www.globalpositioningsystems.co.uk and and then show him www.geocaching.com

Or get him a leatherman tool.

linzy222
18-Nov-04, 10:37
He has one of those GPS pocket pc's

I have asked him and he just says like Jaws said "I don't know, whatever u think"

I have a couple of ideas but i can't tell u all coz he goes on here to and he will know what he is getting so sorry can't tell!! ;)

Thanx for the ideas!!

Linzy

larcc
18-Nov-04, 13:02
Get Him Tea Towel bottle of fairy liquid and rubber gloves. The put them in a massive box even put a couple of stones in it to weigh it down and wrap it up.

Then wait for the surprise on his face, when he thinks he is getting a widescreen telly!
Even better if you can video it! :p

daveyc
18-Nov-04, 14:07
Your best bet or at least what i think is that if i had everything the only other thing i would like would be one of these experiences from boots or somewhere like that where you get to go into a recording studio for a day or you get to drive around a race track for a day soemthing like that would be an excellent present!!

KAT1E
20-Nov-04, 12:51
You can give him a title - on-line you can buy a bit of ground in Groats (probably a cm or so) and you get a badge and a car sticker and the title 'laird of john o'groats'!!!!!!! That would be a funny present to give to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!