PDA

View Full Version : Sky TV

Sandra_B
28-Aug-11, 16:58
Is everyone having trouble with it today or am I just the lucky one stuck indoors with bored children and no reception? :(

onecalledk
28-Aug-11, 17:21
have got reception but have noticed some channels are out of synch, really annoying when watching a programme and the speech doesnt match the lips!!!

K

Kodiak
28-Aug-11, 17:24
Everything is all OK here, so it might be a fault with your LNB or Cable from your dish letting in some water from the heavy rain.

onecalledk
28-Aug-11, 17:27
have got reception but have noticed some channels are out of synch, really annoying when watching a programme and the speech doesnt match the lips!!!

K

Sandra_B
28-Aug-11, 18:52
Thanks! I've had more "no signal" that TV today. Must be something wrong here at the house, better find someone to look at it.

orkneycadian
28-Aug-11, 19:16
Cant you just switch over to Freeview in the meantime?

Kodiak
28-Aug-11, 19:16
Get in contact with Moonboots here at the Org as he will be able to help you and he does not charge an arm and a leg either.

Corrie 3
28-Aug-11, 19:18
Sounds like your dish may have moved in the strong winds, might need re-setting!!

C3...........:roll:

Sandra_B
28-Aug-11, 19:31
Thanks again for the advice (I'm completely useless with anything electrical), was wondering who does satellite type work. Will give Moonboots a shout. :)

golach
28-Aug-11, 20:14
I contacted Sky earlier this year with the same problem, they said it was weather related, severe rainfall cutting out the Satellite signal