PDA

View Full Version : eastenders

essex boy
28-Aug-11, 16:19
Glad to see good old 'saf en' or, for the none essex folk, Southend featured so much on the show last week. Although I think in reality that anyone falling from all but the furthest point off the pier is more likely to get stuck in the mud than drown! :D

Corrie 3
28-Aug-11, 16:53
Eastenders eh?
Thats the programme where all the actors have to be able to shout every line they rehearse isn't it? I have never heard of another programme that just contains shouting at each other, is this how Londoners live, Gawd help them if they do.
As for Southend, you can stick it where the sun don't shine....it's a toilet!!!!

C3.............:roll:;)

essexbird
28-Aug-11, 18:25
It was good to see my home town again . . . . quite agree Corrie 3, why do you think we are all moving up here!!

Corrie 3
28-Aug-11, 19:14
It was good to see my home town again . . . . quite agree Corrie 3, why do you think we are all moving up here!!
Now then EB.....shouldn't your post have been done in capital letters?????

C3....:lol::roll:;)

starfish
28-Aug-11, 21:13
essexboy i think if someone fell of the pier they are more likely to die of toxic posioning from all the sewerage, sanity towels and used condoms , if i drown in the mud that would be a better death. mind you that caterpillar looks the same as when we were kids,in peter pans . As you said it was nice to see our hometown and make us realise we made the right move what a dump