PDA

View Full Version : Frontline Scotland - For the Good of Your Health

DrSzin
17-Nov-04, 00:43
Having just watched tonight's Frontline Scotland, I would like to congratulate the three Wick ladies: Aelex, Kerry & Lynne on their roles in the programme. I was impressed by your cool, clear and heartfelt arguments. Well done all three of you! (Sincere apologies if I have spelt any of your names incorrectly.)

Let's hope it has some effect.

It was interesting to hear the guy from Inverness (I have forgotten his name, sorry). That is the first time I have heard anyone put the case for centralisation, but I must say I wasn't particularly convinced by his arguments.

I didn't much listen to Sam Galbraith. IMHO the man came over as a bit arrogant and untrustworthy.

Fran
17-Nov-04, 01:12
:( I thought the programme was good as far as our ladies went, they did very well, especially aelexis. i did think they should have filmed Helmsdale and Berriedale to show the horrendous journey, especially in the winter. i did laugh at the bearded doctor in skye. Did you notice that during surgery, the two doctors and nurse had their heads covered, incase of stray hairs and germs, yet the doctors huge beard was hanging loose all over the place!!! :lol:

joe
17-Nov-04, 22:42
welcome back DRSZIN now we will get some good subjects on the board. Where have you been?

squidge
17-Nov-04, 23:48
Where you been Joe? He's been back for a while - snuck in whilst no one was looking he is a wily old Dr Szin!!!