PDA

View Full Version : Cattery - opening soon

angie.a
26-Aug-11, 22:26
Hi folks, just to let everyone know, all going well, I shall be opening a new purpose built Cattery towards the end of September - beginning October. I am not taking any bookings until I have a definate opening date as I would hate to let anyone down. I have already had quite a few enquiries, I'm taking folks names and numbers and I will call everyone back as soon as I know when I'm ready to start. The Cattery will consist of 12 housing units all with heated beds and 24 hour access to their own outside runs, there is a safety walkway that runs the full length of the building. We are situated just off the main Thurso - Wick (via Watten) road not far from Georgemas Junction, so easy to find but I will be offering a collection service. I will post again as soon as I have an idea of when we'll be open but in the meantime I am happy for anyone who wishes more information to give me a call. Thank you, Angie,
Abeen-leens Boarding Cattery
01955661371 / 07917718434

Beat Bug
26-Aug-11, 22:42
Here's wishing you all the best in your new venture!

moses
26-Aug-11, 22:58
Wishing u all the best with your cattery, definately needed this side o the county. GOOD LUCK!

unicorn
27-Aug-11, 00:02
good luck..

Scunner
27-Aug-11, 11:30
Good luck - hope you like black cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaz
27-Aug-11, 11:34
Good luck Angie hope it all goes well xx

rich62_uk
27-Aug-11, 12:31
Couldn't have a nicer person to look after your loved animals ! Good luck Angie ! :)

pumkin
27-Aug-11, 14:08
Good to here of a cattery being so close :)

hilltopcattery
31-Aug-11, 21:17
Hi
Great to hear all on schedule. Best wishes with your opening from all of us!

aidipi
02-Nov-11, 10:50
Hi, is your Cattery open yet?

The Music Monster
05-Apr-12, 20:13
I'm not sure whether or not this should be in the Recommended section, but just wanted to tag on to a relevant post. Our little mog enjoyed a few very pleasant days here in March. It was so great to have a chance to settle her in and help make her comfortable! Milly (our mog!) really seemed to have enjoyed it and the owner is really nice and friendly. Well done, Angie, and thank you!!

angie.a
07-Apr-12, 21:38
Thankyou everyone for their kind words, I am absolutely over the moon with feedback I've had, I am loving doing the Cattery & love all the different personalities of all the cats. I'm so looking forward to meeting more & more of your furry feline family members. Thankyou all so much again it means a huge amount to me xx