PDA

View Full Version : Just one for the lassies !

cherokee
24-Aug-11, 19:06
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.express.co.uk%2Fposts%2Fv iew%2F266595&h=VAQCZG0tFAQDR2XhDcqcSiYxTrcf5xZ2Ia1B9Tsw7r6gCYA

Well I, for one, can definetley allude with that !!! :roll:

Anyone else ?? LOL !! :lol:

pat
24-Aug-11, 19:30
definitely agree with that one

Doreen
24-Aug-11, 19:40
totally agree as well when i change. a plug i use a knife my hubbie does not like it if i tell him but its works e same as a screwdriver see he works away so i have to do it myself when hes no here.

shazzap
24-Aug-11, 19:51
I am the same Doreen. My OH works away. I used to do it all, just over 3 years ago. But since being disabled am limited. So now Oh has to do more when he comes home, and that includes the mowing, which he hates.

Kells
24-Aug-11, 20:25
Men have their uses but DIY is not one of them in this house. The best thing about getting my sight back was not having to listen to him moan about spending three hours changing a plug now it is back to him telling me I am doing it wrong. LOL

RecQuery
25-Aug-11, 10:14
Gee this isn't sexist at all. If the genders were reverse as they have been in math and science studies the people responsible would be tarred-and-feathered. I'm amazed at how easy it is to bash men in the media. Even if this post is in jest again imagine the reaction by some if the genders were reversed.

Beyond that there's not citation, reference or link to a study.

Bazeye
25-Aug-11, 16:46
Its a well known fact that on average women are not as tall as men so they dont develop back problems after a lifetime of ironing and washing the dishes.

poppett
25-Aug-11, 17:55
Sorry, Bazeye...women have the lifelong back problems, they just don`t moan about it the way men do. We just carry on through the pain barrier!

That list should have been ironing, washing the dishes, and peeling potatoes!

Kells
25-Aug-11, 19:26
Gee this isn't sexist at all. If the genders were reverse as they have been in math and science studies the people responsible would be tarred-and-feathered. I'm amazed at how easy it is to bash men in the media. Even if this post is in jest again imagine the reaction by some if the genders were reversed.

Beyond that there's not citation, reference or link to a study.

Na we lassies are not like you men, we don't need backup. Besides what you doing posting on this thread Just one for the lassies ! (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?154142-Just-one-for-the-lassies-!) is there nothing sacred !!!!! [lol]:eek:[lol]

Bazeye
25-Aug-11, 22:46
Sorry, Bazeye...women have the lifelong back problems, they just don`t moan about it the way men do. We just carry on through the pain barrier!

That list should have been ironing, washing the dishes, and peeling potatoes!

I actually dont mind doing the ironing. Got the house to myself this weekend and theres a pile of ironing to do. Providing its not too sunny I'll do it tomorrow afternoon, starkers with a can of beer , a bit of green and some music on. Jobs a good 'un.

linnie612
25-Aug-11, 23:01
Maybe you should wear a (wee)? pinny[lol];)

george1234
25-Aug-11, 23:07
well for me! (female), im deffenatly better than the blokes at DIY!!! ;)

Bazeye
25-Aug-11, 23:16
Maybe you should wear a (wee)? pinny[lol];)

Mebbe I will. At least theres no dusting to do so I dont have to dig the french maid outfit out.