PDA

View Full Version : Only been in the country 2 weeks !!

Corrie 3
23-Aug-11, 19:20
OK, so now it's the turn of the Russians.....They have only been in the country for two weeks and commit a most vile crime of gang rape....Honestly, if you emigrated to a new country would you try and break the law as these Guys have done? I know some of you think I am an out and out racist but is it no wonder I worry about just who we are letting into our country?

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news/9211354.Four_students_jailed_for_35_years_over_col lege_rape/?ref=rss

C3..............[disgust][disgust][disgust]

Commore
23-Aug-11, 21:01
Corrie 3, you have morals and in my opinion you are quite right to voice (express in writing) your concerns of what you see as unacceptable behaviour
and if a few more of us were as brave at expressing our opinions on the very many of the subjects you highlight then maybe, a slim chance, perchance that someone in government might take on board the feelings of the majority with regard to these foreigners who come into our country and commit these heinious crimes.

Angel
23-Aug-11, 21:38
And it'll get worse Corrie3 as the Border Agency (imigration dept to you and me) are in the process of laying off 5000 officers, including a good friend of mine...

Angel...

mi16
23-Aug-11, 21:46
Makes a change from the Poles coming in and raping women..

Corrie 3
23-Aug-11, 21:55
Makes a change from the Poles coming in and raping women..
Mmm! Are we going back to the days of the Vikings of rape and pillage?

Time to defend our borders methinks !!

C3....[disgust][disgust]

John Little
23-Aug-11, 22:00
Available data suggests that nearly one in four women worldwide may experience sexual violence by an intimate partner in their lifetime (WHO, 2002).
At least 47,000 adult women are raped every year in the UK (BCS 2001).
Since the age of 16, 5% of women in the UK have been raped (BCS 2001).
There are increasing numbers of young victims of rape aged under 20-years-old (Kelly, Lovett, and Regan, 2005).
40% of young people know girls whose boyfriends have coerced or pressurised them to have sex (EVAW, 2006).
Source; the Fawcett Society.

weezer 316
23-Aug-11, 22:01
Corrie your an absolute lunatic! Some of the stuff you come out with is laughable! Using your ludicorus point I assumed its ok to be in a gang rape if you are a native and live here your whole life?!?!?!

Where they come come from is irrelevant! Whether they been here 2 weeks or 10 million years is irrelevant! Whether they speak russian, polish, gaelic or whatever is irrelevant!

You complaint we let them into our country? Can I ask what you suggest? Perhaps waiting 6 months on stroma to make sure they dont rape anyone? remember they were going to a private school!

Christ!

weezer 316
23-Aug-11, 22:02
Available data suggests that nearly one in four women worldwide may experience sexual violence by an intimate partner in their lifetime (WHO, 2002).
At least 47,000 adult women are raped every year in the UK (BCS 2001).
Since the age of 16, 5% of women in the UK have been raped (BCS 2001).
There are increasing numbers of young victims of rape aged under 20-years-old (Kelly, Lovett, and Regan, 2005).
40% of young people know girls whose boyfriends have coerced or pressurised them to have sex (EVAW, 2006).

Source; the Fawcett Society.

John, please dont cloud the issue with facts.

Thank you

mi16
23-Aug-11, 22:25
John, please dont cloud the issue with facts.

Thank you

especially outdated ones

Walter Ego
23-Aug-11, 22:25
Yes, if we stopped all these 'immigrants', all would be well in Britain.

What a load of reactionary, deluded and pig-ignorant narrow-minded crap. It's like being in the 1950's on here sometimes, I'm just waiting for someone to say that black people will steal our women....

Back on the Empire Windrush with them all, eh?[disgust]

Some of you lot need to get out more and meet real people. Y'know...them what are different to 'us'......:roll:

John Little
23-Aug-11, 22:39
especially outdated ones

Look for yourself.

http://www.fawcettsociety.org.uk/index.asp?PageID=62

I'm off to bed.

Phill
23-Aug-11, 22:47
........ no wonder I worry about just who we are letting into our country?Unfortunately, unless people entering the UK rock up to border control and admit they're here for raping and pillaging there's begger all that can be done about it unless there is solid evidence to support refusing entry

And it'll get worse Corrie3 as the Border Agency (imigration dept to you and me) are in the process of laying off 5000 officersYup. UKBA is broken (Customs & immigration) if you want to bring in weapons, terrorists, huge amounts of drugs and real illegal immigrants then game on. Bring back too much 'baccy from your jollies and you've had it. There are an ever decreasing number of sterling individuals trying their level best in UKBA to make it work but there are far too many big holes these days to be effective.

What a load of reactionary, deluded and pig-ignorant narrow-minded crap. It's like being in the 1950's on here sometimes, I'm just waiting for someone to say that black people will steal our women....What about Engerlish incomers?????

Aahhhhh, when the world was pink hey!

Joboco
23-Aug-11, 23:15
[QUOTE

What about Engerlish incomers?????

Aahhhhh, when the world was pink hey![/QUOTE]

Ye go on what about the Engerlish incomers, that have kept this place and many from becoming yet another ghost Town. And as for raping and pillaging your local women, for goodness sake you can keep most of them.

golach
23-Aug-11, 23:46
" Yup. UKBA is broken (Customs & immigration) if you want to bring in weapons, terrorists, huge amounts of drugs and real illegal immigrants then game on. Bring back too much 'baccy from your jollies and you've had it. There are an ever decreasing number of sterling individuals trying their level best in UKBA to make it work but there are far too many big holes these days to be effective. "

Very true Phill, but who broke the UKBA??.........The "Immigration" IMHO, their priorities are not the same as the Customs, and they are hindering the Customs from doing their jobs properly.

sandyr1
23-Aug-11, 23:53
[QUOTE

Aahhhhh, when the world was pink hey!

Ye go on what about the Engerlish incomers, that have kept this place and many from becoming yet another ghost Town. And as for raping and pillaging your local women, for goodness sake you can keep most of them.[/QUOTE]

Gosh an 'English' person......How nice of you to welcome yourself.

Whitewater
23-Aug-11, 23:58
Corrie your an absolute lunatic! Some of the stuff you come out with is laughable! Using your ludicorus point I assumed its ok to be in a gang rape if you are a native and live here your whole life?!?!?!

Where they come come from is irrelevant! Whether they been here 2 weeks or 10 million years is irrelevant! Whether they speak russian, polish, gaelic or whatever is irrelevant!

You complaint we let them into our country? Can I ask what you suggest? Perhaps waiting 6 months on stroma to make sure they dont rape anyone? remember they were going to a private school!

Christ!

Perhaps if they were quarantined on Stroma for 6 months they could get it out of their system by raping all the sheep

Phill
24-Aug-11, 00:19
Very true Phill, but who broke the UKBA??.........The "Immigration" IMHO, their priorities are not the same as the Customs, and they are hindering the Customs from doing their jobs properly.Successive governments would be partly to blame, maybe the various policy makers. The EU! Mebbe you'd know better?!

joxville
24-Aug-11, 02:13
We should kick out All Blacks, they'll only steal our women. And our jobs.

But they are rather good at rugby. ;)

mi16
24-Aug-11, 07:55
[QUOTE=Phill;881194]
[QUOTE]

We live in the United Kingdom of Great Britian there is no such thing as English incomers!!

Robinwood
24-Aug-11, 09:48
I guess for this kind of crimes they should be sentenced to death rather then any other punishment ! :mad:

mi16
24-Aug-11, 10:03
I guess for this kind of crimes they should be sentenced to death rather then any other punishment ! :mad:

And what if it turns out 5 years down the line that she actually consented to it?

Joboco
24-Aug-11, 12:49
Ye go on what about the Engerlish incomers, that have kept this place and many from becoming yet another ghost Town. And as for raping and pillaging your local women, for goodness sake you can keep most of them.

Gosh an 'English' person......How nice of you to welcome yourself.[/QUOTE]

sandry1, I think you must have misread the post. It was phill who originally said (What about the Engerlish incomers?????) not me.

I was merely defending the English incomers as he said.

I wonder if it where not for these people, and many others like them, who choose to live in this wonderful country of ours, would areas like Caithness actually have survived this long. That is not to say these incomers are more special than people actually born here, but for a community to survive it must have people in it regardless of where they where actually born.

If these incomers (I hate that word) actually traced there roots back in time local people might even discover they are actually related in some way.

So just because someone moves here from south of the border and has a none local accent dont assume they are not Scottish.

linnie612
24-Aug-11, 14:51

For good or ill, we no longer have the death penalty in this country Robinwood

And what if it turns out 5 years down the line that she actually consented to it?

Considering the circumstances, I find this highly unlikely, don't you?

bluemafia
24-Aug-11, 15:37
It's simple,if you are not a British national and you commit serious crime,then you should be returned to your country of origin whether you will be persecuted in that country or not,because why should we put up with that behaviour here!

shazzap
24-Aug-11, 15:41
It's simple,if you are not a British national and you commit serious crime,then you should be returned to your country of origin whether you will be persecuted in that country or not,because why should we put up with that behaviour here!

I have to agree, with this statement. If you do not abide by Uk law, then you should be deported back to your country of origin.

linnie612
24-Aug-11, 15:58
Totally agree when it is a crime of such a serious nature. We have enough problems of our own!

sandyr1
24-Aug-11, 16:05
Reading the News Release they went to Jail for 35 years....Sounds a reasonable sentence!
Actually one guy was sentenced to 10 years for each count concurrently, which means only 10 years in total and the others 9 & I think 8.
They have likely been in custody for 8 months or so which in Court time counts usually as double....so 10 years, minus the 16 months and then they will be released early.

And 'J'.....Thats like me being in Canada, and telling everyone they would still be playing Cowboys and Indians if 'we' hadn't arrived. Yes that would go over well, I am sure!

weezer 316
24-Aug-11, 16:10

Simple eh. One small problem....

They are bound by British law in Britain, not their home country. An offence that could be life here could very easily be months or possibly no time at all in their home. What if 4 somalians had done this? Or sudanse? Are british forensic experts to travel to Mogadishu and give evidence before a court where a womans testimony counts for less than all and the judges are religious maniacs?

Try and jail them here. Justice is far far far more important than sweeping a problem away from your own backyard.

And noone is asking you to put up with it are they!?!! Your not related to corrie by any chance are you?

shazzap
24-Aug-11, 16:19

They are bound by British law in Britain, not their home country. An offence that could be life here could very easily be months or possibly no time at all in their home. What if 4 somalians had done this? Or sudanse? Are british forensic experts to travel to Mogadishu and give evidence before a court where a womans testimony counts for less than all and the judges are religious maniacs?

Try and jail them here. Justice is far far far more important than sweeping a problem away from your own backyard.

And noone is asking you to put up with it are they!?!! Your not related to corrie by any chance are you?

They should serve their sentence here, in the Uk. If this is where the crime has been committed. They should then be deported back, to their, country of origin. If and when released.

bluemafia
24-Aug-11, 16:38
And if bleeding hearts liberals like youself didn't let them in the country in the first place,the country wouldn't have to put up with them,WOULD THEY!

linnie612
24-Aug-11, 16:38
And as for raping and pillaging your local women, for goodness sake you can keep most of them.

I am sure most local women are saddened by your lack of interest.

sandyr1
24-Aug-11, 16:45
sandry1, I think you must have misread the post. It was phill who originally said (What about the Engerlish incomers?????) not me.

I was merely defending the English incomers as he said.

Perhaps you will find that Phil is English!

Joboco
24-Aug-11, 16:46
I am sure most local women are saddened by your lack of interest.

Firstly let me unreservedly apologise to the local women of Caithness.

What I meant to say was, You can keep them all, as I have a perfect local woman. Does than make sense now, SORRY.

weezer 316
24-Aug-11, 16:50
And if bleeding hearts liberals like youself didn't let them in the country in the first place,the country wouldn't have to put up with them,WOULD THEY!

Please, enlighten me.......how on earth as anyone to know they would become involved in a gang rape before entry to the UK??? perhaps Employ psychics at customs???

Once they served their sentence, yes deport, on the first plane.

linnie612
24-Aug-11, 17:01
Firstly let me unreservedly apologise to the local women of Caithness.

What I meant to say was, You can keep them all, as I have a perfect local woman. Does than make sense now, SORRY.

You are forgiven;)

mi16
24-Aug-11, 17:02
For good or ill, we no longer have the death penalty in this country Robinwood

Considering the circumstances, I find this highly unlikely, don't you?

Unlikely yes, but outwith the realms of possibility no.

Corrie 3
24-Aug-11, 17:10
Your not related to corrie by any chance are you?
My dear friend weezer, could I respectfully ask that when you quote my name that you use a capital "c" please?...Like this.... Corrie !!!!

Many thanks....
C3.......:roll:;)

Doreen
24-Aug-11, 17:35
And i must say i have to agree with you shazzap.

golach
24-Aug-11, 19:01
They should serve their sentence here, in the Uk. If this is where the crime has been committed. They should then be deported back, to their, country of origin. If and when released.

Thats usually what happens in a case like this, they do their time, then get kicked out.

bekisman
24-Aug-11, 20:21
Sometimes difficult to kick 'em out, as (unfortunately) the British Government is bound by Article 3 of the European Convention on Human Rights. This states that "No one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment". .

According to Human Rights Watch,, the use of torture was documented in the following countries in 2004 and 2005: China, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Malaysia, Morocco, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Syria, Turkey, Uganda and Uzbekistan, 'spect there's more now...

oldmarine
24-Aug-11, 21:20
Some interesting comments on this thread about the problems with immigrants. We see similar problems in the USA. I live close to the Southern Border and see the problems with illegal immigrants regularly. Our country's officials don't want to dio anything about it because they see them as future voters. Meanwhile the common citizens will have to tolerate unless we get rid of all the incumbants during elections.

Phill
24-Aug-11, 21:47
And if bleeding hearts liberals like youself didn't let them in the country in the first place,the country wouldn't have to put up with them,WOULD THEY!May I refer the honourable member to post 881194 (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?154056-Only-been-in-the-country-2-weeks-%21%21&p=881194#post881194) (you should have had that all in CAPS, it would have sounded better)

Perhaps you will find that Phil is English!Damn, I didn't think anyone had noticed.

Sometimes difficult to kick 'em out, as (unfortunately) the British Government is bound by Article 3 of the European Convention on Human Rights. This states that "No one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment". .

According to Human Rights Watch,, the use of torture was documented in the following countries in 2004 and 2005: China, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Malaysia, Morocco, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Syria, Turkey, Uganda and Uzbekistan, 'spect there's more now...Yeah were kinda bound by it but it's OK to send peeps off to those countries, or see 'em pass through. Or is that another thread drift. :eek:

mi16
24-Aug-11, 21:48
I thought brother / sister relationships were more of a problem in the deep South?