PDA

View Full Version : Pillow Talk

Billy Boy
03-Oct-06, 19:29
Can anyone tell me where i can buy some decent pillow's, i have asked a few of my mates if they know where i can get some, but they all say they have the same problem, i have bought pillow's that have been overfilled that only kept there shape for a couple of weeks, i'v tried putting two pillow's in the same pillow slip, i bought cheap one's at £10 and dear ones for £45 now i have gone and bought orthopedic ones but still they arent right. please can anyone help.:confused I am looking for one that will keep its shape and itsnt to hard or to soft, is it impossible
I cant use feather pillows due to my asthma.
maybe i will just have to get Mrs Billy Boy to make them for me

obiron
03-Oct-06, 19:41
we stayed over at my mates and the pillows in her spare room were fantastic. nice and full. she got them out of fairways. im afraid we're cheap thou i did splash out on the ones in woolies they were 2 for £6 good pillows thou. nice and comfy.

connieb19
03-Oct-06, 19:44
I had the same problem, then my mum gave me 2 brilliant pillows, they've kept their shape and lovely and comfy. I'll ask her where she got them from next time I see her.

Liz
03-Oct-06, 19:51
I got Northern Nights Uncrushable Feather pillows from QVC and they are really good. Neither too soft or too hard.

I also have asthma and allergies but these pillows aren't a problem. Apparently it isn't the feathers which cause problems but the dirt which most feather pillows contain! Northern Nights Pillows are hypercleaned.

They have Eurofeather pillows as well which look really good.

Hope you get a good pillow!:D

paris
03-Oct-06, 19:53
Mr Billyboy..........Did you know Pillow Talk is a big chain of sex shops down south? Had to laugh when i saw the heading to your request ! LOL

Billy Boy
03-Oct-06, 20:14
no paris i didnt know lol gave me a laugh to only put pillow talk as the heading cos me an ma mates were talking about where to get decent pillow's:lol: :lol:

sweetpea
03-Oct-06, 20:29
The QVC ones that Liz mentioned are really good.:D

chaz
03-Oct-06, 20:59
Hi, the white linnen company do really good ones, can find the address if needed.
They dont lose shape even when washed, and do different ones:)

Fluff
03-Oct-06, 21:19
i havnt bought any yet but the catalog additions direct has a quite good range and prices.
just google it and you will get the website, either shop online or order the catloge from a link at the bottom of page (i think)

Buttercup
03-Oct-06, 21:19
It's 2-3 years since I bought pillows but they were the anti-allergy ones from Woolies recommended for asthma sufferers and they're great. Still as good as new. They keep their shape and are very comfy. Don't know if they still have them though.

dirdyweeker
03-Oct-06, 23:11
John Lewis do a lovely pillow and it is their own make at only £10.00
My favourite has to be a Dunlopillo!. Machine washable with years of life. It is a bit pricey but then it lasts well. Fairways have them.