PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking on the Org

crayola
20-Aug-11, 00:35
Who would make the ideal Org couple?I vote for Bagpuss and Walter Ego. I think they are beautifully matched and would get on so well together that we'd be hearing wedding bells within the next six months at the longest. Do you agree?

Corrie 3
20-Aug-11, 08:49
I think John Little and Moira would make a good couple, after all, they are probably the two most sensible people on the forum!!.

C3...............:);)

Torvaig
20-Aug-11, 09:01
A match made in heaven! :lol:

golach
20-Aug-11, 09:10
Dare I suggest Corrie 3 and Bazeye [lol]

Corrie 3
20-Aug-11, 09:21
Dare I suggest Corrie 3 and Bazeye [lol]
Well thats certainly better than Corrie3 and Weezer!!!!!

C3.....:eek::cool:

crayola
20-Aug-11, 17:59
I think John Little and Moira would make a good couple, after all, they are probably the two most sensible people on the forum!Don't be daft. I'm the most sensible person on the Org. :D But a double wedding at the Castle of Mey in the spring with their Royal Highnesses as hosts is exactly what Caithness needs. :)

Bazeye
21-Aug-11, 12:16
Gene Hunt and Percy would have been tempestuous, to say the least.

oldmarine
22-Aug-11, 23:04
You people doing the match making certainly got a laugh from me. lol!

crayola
23-Aug-11, 13:15
Gene Hunt and Percy would have been tempestuous, to say the least.Oh yes that's the perfect match. :) Their lovemaking would be so torrid and tempestuous that it would break all known records. Super choice. :D

Corrie 3
23-Aug-11, 13:24
I vote for Oldmarine and Doreen......Mind you, I doubt Oldmarine would get a word in edgeways !!!!

(Sorry Doreen, only a bit of fun)!!

C3.................:roll:;):lol:

Doreen
24-Aug-11, 17:22
You cheeky git Corrie dont think im at old sorry Oldmarine no offence and you Corrie have upset me Ha Ha only joking lol;)

oldmarine
24-Aug-11, 21:25
You cheeky git Corrie dont think im at old sorry Oldmarine no offence and you Corrie have upset me Ha Ha only joking lol;)

Doreen: I hit 86 years yesterday. I'm certain you could fare better. lol!!!

Doreen
24-Aug-11, 21:30
Oh Happy Birthday and hope you have many more hope you did not take offence to my reply to Corrie it was only a joke and i really did not mean it bad:D

shazzap
24-Aug-11, 21:44
Doreen: I hit 86 years yesterday. I'm certain you could fare better. lol!!!

Belated. birthday wishes.