PDA

View Full Version : question

Mr P Cannop
19-Aug-11, 20:32
What is the common name given to Messier 8?

Bazeye
19-Aug-11, 20:37
Dunno, ask google.

stewart4364
19-Aug-11, 20:39
The Lagoon Nebula

John Little
19-Aug-11, 20:39
Just did - Lagoon nebula.

Why?

This could be a thread about asking things that it would be difficult to find - even with Google...????

linnie612
19-Aug-11, 22:43
What is the common name given to Messier 8?

Why'd ya ask? Is it a quiz? I like a good quiz

Mr P Cannop
19-Aug-11, 23:15
its for a competiton

orkneycadian
20-Aug-11, 09:27
This could be a thread about asking things that it would be difficult to find - even with Google...????

Nothing is difficult to find with Google. However, finding folk on here that can use / will use Google? Now, thats a different story.... ;)

golach
20-Aug-11, 09:32
Nothing is difficult to find with Google. However, finding folk on here that can use / will use Google? Now, thats a different story.... ;)
Are you suggesting/infering that Orgers are thick/stupid? [disgust]

orkneycadian
20-Aug-11, 09:40
Nah, I just wonder what they do with their computers the rest of the time when not on e org!

John Little
20-Aug-11, 10:10

Hm - you think so.

Okay - it can be done, but see how much you can find out about the Jacks case and which prominent politician's career could have been finished by it.

Do-able but not so easy.

tonkatojo
20-Aug-11, 10:11

I found this by "googling" is this typical of fossils of bygone orkneycadians.;)