PDA

View Full Version : any1 know of any1 that resprays cars for a good price??

mo2
19-Aug-11, 15:16
Hi dose any1 know any1 that can respray cars? need to do a good job but also looking for a good price lol rnt we all tho lol

poppett
19-Aug-11, 15:30
Had some lovely paintwork done by Darren at D & M Motors in Castletown a few years ago. Not sure if he is still doing resprays as he combined it with work as a postie, but worth an ask for someone local.

I use Mike Norgate in Inverness 01463710779 or 07979 806354.

LPCOGIE
19-Aug-11, 15:40
Spraytech in Halkirk did a great job on my car-can thoroughly recommend them.

Kodiak
19-Aug-11, 19:36
The Very Best place for all Motor Repairs is our very own Tugnmistress here on the Org. She and her Husband run Viking Motors and they do an excellent job of work and they dont charge an arm and a leg either, they only bill you for time every 15 minutes not by the hour.

Viking Motors, Unit 7/4C, Ormlie Industrial Estate, Thurso, Caithness KW14 7QU 07769 731664 () ‎

http://www.vikingmotors-thurso.co.uk/

annemarie482
19-Aug-11, 20:59
spraytech did an excellent job on my car and at a very good price, delighted with outcome!

Muppet1
29-Aug-11, 23:35
highly recommend ormile garage though.

Kodiak
29-Aug-11, 23:53
As soon as anyone starts off with "NO OFFENCE" it means that they are are going to be Offensive and you have been. Very Offensive indeed. NOT a very good start here on .org you could say. Mind you you have the perfect Nick "Muppet1" cos you are acting like one.

davem
29-Aug-11, 23:55
The recommendations section was taken down after too many unnecessary gurning posts. If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Starting with No Offence does not make your post any less offensive or wrong Muppet1.

upolian
30-Aug-11, 08:37
I can vinyl wrap your car,cheaper than a respray!! check this link to see what vehicle wrapping is :)

http://www.colourmycar.net/

Muppet1
30-Aug-11, 19:04
Thought you would like the nickname seeing as I picked it to blend in with people such as kodiak.I'm sorry that me saying I wouldn't go some where offended you so much.if I had said they are useless or something to that effect then I could understand it offending you but just saying I wouldn't go there,seriously that offends you?I don't see what's wrong with sharing your experiences with others.

FLUFFRA
31-Aug-11, 12:09
I can vinyl wrap your car,cheaper than a respray!! check this link to see what vehicle wrapping is :)

http://www.colourmycar.net/

How much would i be looking at to have my roof done? corsa D 2008?

And how long will it take?

Have you any examples or clients i could ask to see finished job?

chamb
31-Aug-11, 21:21
I would recommend Alan Smith, he does spraying at his house, he did a couple of our cars and even corrected a job done by a garage already mentioned on this thread.

Alan used to be at Dunnets and now a Paramedic, but as far as I know hes still doing spraying.

upolian
01-Sep-11, 07:20
How much would i be looking at to have my roof done? corsa D 2008?

And how long will it take?

Have you any examples or clients i could ask to see finished job?

Highly recommended throughout the UK i can provide as many references as you wish :) corsa d roof £60 2hours work :)

I would recommend Alan Smith, he does spraying at his house, he did a couple of our cars and even corrected a job done by a garage already mentioned on this thread.

Alan used to be at Dunnets and now a Paramedic, but as far as I know hes still doing spraying.

FLUFFRA
01-Sep-11, 13:19
how long is warrenty on vinyl?

And where will i find your referances?

Do you travel?

upolian
09-Sep-11, 09:41
10year warranty,pm me for as many references as you like :) I can travel if need be :)

mini one
18-Sep-11, 15:06
Highly recommend Ormlie Garage had many jobs done there and they have by far the most experienced coachbuilders working there with years of experience .I am running an excellent example of a classic car with bodywork done by them

upolian
19-Sep-11, 08:07
Highly recommend Ormlie Garage had many jobs done there and they have by far the most experienced coachbuilders working there with years of experience .I am running an excellent example of a classic car with bodywork done by them

Couldn't agree more :) which car has Alan painted of yours?

sheilapl
20-Sep-11, 12:46
I can thoroughly recommend Spraytech in Halkirk did a great job on my car