PDA

View Full Version : When does ballet start up again?

Dadie
19-Aug-11, 14:32
Yup I am a bad mum!
I lost the note I got last summer with Jills number on it...and cant remember when the ballet starts up or find her number.
Does anyone know when it starts or could pm Jills no so I can find out?
Before the idiots start asking why havent I looked for her no I have I looked in the business pages and sport pages on here.
And nodidnt look in the phonebook because I am not sure of Jills last name!

golach
19-Aug-11, 14:44
Yup I am a bad mum!

Sighs Dadie, yes you are, go and sit on the naughty step, and just think on how bad you have been [lol]

Dadie
19-Aug-11, 14:48
Lauren has been on at me all summer about going to ballet and I have that sinking feeling it starts tommorrow and this is the first day I thought about asking on here!......ooops!

Mister Squiggle
19-Aug-11, 15:16
Hi Dadie, yes ballet and tap start again tomorrow :) (20th). Got an email from Jill this week confirming the start date.

Dadie
19-Aug-11, 15:22
Thanks!
Are the times still the same?
And are they back in the same classes?
I didnt get the email..I havent got any of the emails....I usually have to ask at the class for info...

Mister Squiggle
19-Aug-11, 15:58
Hi Dadie,
It says the "usual times" so I think just come as per normal time.
I gave her my email address - I knew I'd lose any bit of paper that comes through the front door. She can probably add you on if you let her know.
Hope this helps! :)

Dadie
19-Aug-11, 19:30
Im usually better with paper as all bits and pieces that involve appts and info on kids stuff get stuck to the fridge with magnets (lucky I have a large fridge) and never removed until well out of date!
So thanks for the info!