PDA

View Full Version : Viz

linnie612
17-Aug-11, 23:06
I haven't read it for years, but one of my favourites was 'Black Bag' - the faithful binliner. Anyone else?

jimi1981
18-Aug-11, 08:41
Love it. Not bought it for a couple of years but i might just go and get a copy today. Loved Biffa Bacon, Roger Mellie and Mr Logic. There was one character called 8 Ace who would do anything to get the £1.49 to buy some tins of cheap cider, kind of reminds me of someone i know!!!

Walter Ego
18-Aug-11, 08:58
Roger Irrelevant...brilliant.

joxville
18-Aug-11, 22:01
I've not bought it in years either; one of my favourites was Sid the Sexist, and the Fat Slags was funny but made me cringe too.

rogermellie
18-Aug-11, 22:39
8 Ace, Fru T Bunn (the master baker & his gingerbread sex dolls), Spolit B*****d and of course Roger Mellie

Viz annuals are dirt cheap off ebay

i've got a couple of doubles (bought from charity shops when i already had them :roll:) pm me if you want them for nowt linnie, relive your black bag days !

intrigued as to you cringing at the fat slags Jox, maybe a bit too close to the bone ;)

Rheghead
19-Aug-11, 04:19
I'm more of a Victorian Dad person myself

linnie612
19-Aug-11, 15:13
Victorian dad - priceless, also Spoilt B and Roger Mellie as above. Mrs Brady Old Lady, Modern Parents and the horrible postie (whose name escapes me at the mo)

Corrie 3
19-Aug-11, 18:09
I am more an Alfred E Neuman man myself !!!

Ok, most of you wont have heard of him but those that have will be mad about Mad!!!!

C3......:eek::roll:;)

joxville
19-Aug-11, 19:17
They made me cringe because they remind me of two close relatives. :roll: