PDA

View Full Version : Wheelie clean

edayhouse
15-Aug-11, 16:18
Hi
Think i am going to get my wheelie bin cleaned, does anyone get this done on a regular basis? (or just every now and then?) How much does it cost?
Thanks

Corrie 3
15-Aug-11, 16:21
Hi
Think i am going to get my wheelie bin cleaned, does anyone get this done on a regular basis? (or just every now and then?) How much does it cost?
Thanks
It costs me nothing to do mine once a month using a hose, brush and disinfectant...try it, you might surprise yourself!!!

C3.......:roll::roll:;)

poppett
15-Aug-11, 19:22
I do the same as Corrie, but everything that goes in the bin is tightly tied into carrier bags so in theory there should never be a mucky bin to content with. In summer (what was that?) I use the granules for bins which smell of lemon to make it smell nice as we have fortnightly collections, or crush up a dishwasher tablet and throw that in on the bottom.

orkneycadian
15-Aug-11, 21:15
You pay folk to wash your bins? :roll:

essex boy
16-Aug-11, 20:38
I can't have mine bin cleaned, some thieving clod of grass nicked it!!!

binnes
16-Aug-11, 22:44
Here's a tip for you...throw all your old ash in there...assuming you have a fire that is...oh and if you do, obviously make sure they arent hot ashes either :lol:

Oh, one more tip...just make sure you arent nearby when the bin men empty them cause the Icelandic ash clouds are nothing in comparison to when the bin is emptied ;)

sids
16-Aug-11, 22:45
Quite right. Don't eat your dinner out of the bucket unless it's clean.

Bob M
17-Aug-11, 10:34
Hi
Thanks
I get my bin done by Wheelie clean once a month and Calum does a good job of it, at £3.00 it's good value and saves a bit of bother a hose and brush cannot equal the high pressure cleaner he uses. Go for it!

Kodiak
17-Aug-11, 17:05
I agree Wheelie Clean do a great Job and I have been geting them to keep my Bin clean for quite some time. There are many people like me who are not able to wash out their Wheelie Bin so thank goodness for Wheelie Clean I say. Here is their contact details :-

Wheelie Bin Cleaning & Power Washing

Telephone
01847 890450

Postal Address
Wheelie Clean
Caberfeidh
Weydale
Thurso
Caithness

Contact
Calum Hossack

Dog-eared
18-Aug-11, 00:30
Re the above post

Have your patio cleaned at the same time !

Alrock
05-Jun-12, 20:37
I get my bin done by Wheelie clean once a month and Calum does a good job of it, at £3.00 it's good value and saves a bit of bother a hose and brush cannot equal the high pressure cleaner he uses. Go for it!

How would you feel if the Government made the unemployed clean peoples wheelie bins in order to receive their benefits putting Wheelie Clean out of business & ironically had to clean bins for their benefits?

equusdriving
05-Jun-12, 20:56
How would you feel if the Government made the unemployed clean peoples wheelie bins in order to receive their benefits putting Wheelie Clean out of business & ironically had to clean bins for their benefits?

No I certainly wouldn't get the unemployed to clean wheelie bins, I would have them removing graffiti, collecting litter, cutting communal grass, getting old peoples shopping and cleaning for them etc etc etc they wouldn't have time to mess about with wheelie bins:lol:

Alrock
05-Jun-12, 21:01
No I certainly wouldn't get the unemployed to clean wheelie bins, I would have them removing graffiti, collecting litter, cutting communal grass, getting old peoples shopping and cleaning for them etc etc etc they wouldn't have time to mess about with wheelie bins:lol:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs24/f/2008/021/4/c/devil_laghin_by_Scotsgirl_606.gif

Corrie 3
05-Jun-12, 21:06
I would have them removing graffiti, collecting litter, cutting communal grass, getting old peoples shopping and cleaning for them etc etc etc
We have criminals to do that when they are given Community Service!!!

C3............:roll::roll:

equusdriving
05-Jun-12, 21:16
We have criminals to do that when they are given Community Service!!!

C3............:roll::roll:

yes but by your reckoning after Independence there magically wont be any criminals so the unemployed could do it then...................................Oh no I just remembered that after Independence there wont be no unemployed either......................................oh damn

Corrie 3
05-Jun-12, 21:24
yes but by your reckoning after Independence there magically wont be any criminals so the unemployed could do it then...................................Oh no I just remembered that after Independence there wont be no unemployed either......................................oh damn
Have you got a phobia about Independence? You seem to drift into it on every thread and make false quotes. Either you are trying to be very poisonous or are extremely stupid.

equusdriving
05-Jun-12, 21:40
Have you got a phobia about Independence? You seem to drift into it on every thread and make false quotes. Either you are trying to be very poisonous or are extremely stupid.

No not at all and I think you drift onto it more than me! Oh I forgot you have the monopoly on drifting onto Independence, poison, stupidity and false quotes!

secrets in symmetry
05-Jun-12, 21:40
yes but by your reckoning after Independence there magically wont be any criminals so the unemployed could do it then...................................Oh no I just remembered that after Independence there wont be no unemployed either......................................oh damnYou're getting the message at last equusdriving. After independence, there will be no criminals and no unemployment, and even if there was unemployment, there would be no-one to exploit the unemployed. There will be no alkies, and no global warming, and no windmills, and no nukes, and no cancer, and no scientists, and no evil (English) Tories,and... etc, blah, etc, blah, etc....

If he were still alive, Walt Disney would be president. :cool:

There will be no brothels either - and if there are brothels, they will be for honest working class men like us. :cool:

ducati
06-Jun-12, 08:46
Blimey thread drift or what? After independence everyone will be so well off that the Torys will be voted in at the next election and we will all live happily ever after. Er sounds great, I think I'll change me vote!

And bins will remain perpetualy clean :cool:

billmoseley
06-Jun-12, 19:05
No I certainly wouldn't get the unemployed to clean wheelie bins, I would have them removing graffiti, collecting litter, cutting communal grass, getting old peoples shopping and cleaning for them etc etc etc they wouldn't have time to mess about with wheelie bins:lol: top answer well said. i will nominate you for a job in the next government