PDA

View Full Version : The rep thingy

Kells
14-Aug-11, 20:47
Just found my way into it but too many to reply to them all. Many thanks to all those who have left me such nice comments..... made my day for me. :lol:

Bazeye
14-Aug-11, 21:41
You must be easily pleased.

Kells
14-Aug-11, 21:54
You must be easily pleased.

Yes I am and I hope I never fail to appreciate others being nice to me.

Bazeye
14-Aug-11, 22:55
Whenever I get a rep I always think, theres somebody out there who doesnt know me and I dont know them, who likes me.

Bit creepy if you ask me, almost stalking.

Kells
15-Aug-11, 01:12
Whenever I get a rep I always think, theres somebody out there who doesnt know me and I dont know them, who likes me.

Bit creepy if you ask me, almost stalking.

Na just mini e-mails from people that agree with you..... not about knowing you or stalking. lol But I guess it can be a way for getting to know people as well.

pat
15-Aug-11, 09:22
Agree with you Kells - rep to me is someone agreeing with your view or liking whatever is written, nothing else

I do not know the folk I do give rep just their Caithness.org name and their opinions

OK Bazeye will try to remember not to give you rep of any kind!

shazzap
15-Aug-11, 09:43
Agree with you Kells - rep to me is someone agreeing with your view or liking whatever is written, nothing else

I do not know the folk I do give rep just their Caithness.org name and their opinions

OK Bazeye will try to remember not to give you rep of any kind!

Ditto.........................

Corrie 3
15-Aug-11, 10:20
Oh dear, I am very worried now as I have given Baz good rep in the past. I hope you dont think I was stalking you Baz cos you can get locked up for stalking these days cant you?......Honest Baz, if I was going to stalk anyone I would make sure she was Female first!!!

C3........:roll:;);)

poppett
15-Aug-11, 19:24
I thought we had lost rep when we got the new forum!

Moira
15-Aug-11, 19:41

Poppett, look under "Settings" on the dark blue bar at the top right of the Forum. It's still there. :)

shazzap
15-Aug-11, 19:59

It's the star shape, above the reply to thread.

Bazeye
15-Aug-11, 20:14
Oh dear, I am very worried now as I have given Baz good rep in the past. I hope you dont think I was stalking you Baz cos you can get locked up for stalking these days cant you?......Honest Baz, if I was going to stalk anyone I would make sure she was Female first!!!

C3........:roll:;);)

How do you know I'm not?

Corrie 3
15-Aug-11, 21:14
How do you know I'm not?
Cos you would have fell madly in love with me by now if you were female Baz!!! And anyroads, females dont build submarines!!! lol....:roll:

C3......;)

linnie612
15-Aug-11, 21:19
How do you know I'm not?

You could be both. Have you seen Coronation Street lately......shocking..

Garnet
16-Aug-11, 11:46
Thanks for the heads up Kells, I've just found mine so thanks to all those who contibuted, I had to laugh at one asking if I had a tap......puddles were just as handy 'T' :roll::lol:;).

Bazeye
16-Aug-11, 17:10
Cos you would have fell madly in love with me by now if you were female Baz!!! And anyroads, females dont build submarines!!! lol....:roll:

C3......;)

They do. The first female apprentices started in 1976.

Corrie 3
16-Aug-11, 19:29
They do. The first female apprentices started in 1976.
Ok, I will treat you as though you are Female then Baz......What are you doing on Saturday night, do you wanna come out with me on a date??

C3.......:roll:;);)

shazzap
16-Aug-11, 19:38
Ok, I will treat you as though you are Female then Baz......What are you doing on Saturday night, do you wanna come out with me on a date??

You, you. Stalker. Mwahahahaha

linnie612
16-Aug-11, 19:43

Is that your only criteria - 'are you female'? (winking of eye)

Bazeye
16-Aug-11, 22:36
Is that your only criteria - 'are you female'? (winking of eye)

A pulse helps.............

Bazeye
16-Aug-11, 22:39

I'll see if I can dig my size 12 spike heeled boots out....

Corrie 3
17-Aug-11, 09:13
I'll see if I can dig my size 12 spike heeled boots out....

Mmm!! A big Lass as well......even better!!

C3....:roll::lol:;)