PDA

View Full Version : Never mind all the doom and gloom

billmoseley
14-Aug-11, 16:45
forget all about the doom and gloom in the rest of Britain. what a fantastic warm summers day in Caithness who could want to be anywhere else.

pig whisperer
14-Aug-11, 17:00
Never want to be anywhere other than Fabulous Caithness whatever the weather.

sandyr1
14-Aug-11, 17:23
That is quite wonderful....Last time I was there it was 'Wind and Rain and then Rain and Wind'.
Yes it is quite lovely......to visit!

cherokee
14-Aug-11, 17:58
Totally agree with you billmoseley !! As I just commented in another thread......God's Country, eh ?

Corrie 3
14-Aug-11, 17:59
forget all about the doom and gloom in the rest of Britain. what a fantastic warm summers day in Caithness who could want to be anywhere else.
Certainly makes up for the fog, non-stop rain and cold winds we had during the last week Bill. I was thinking of rioting, looting our village stores and a bit of arson thrown in just to keep bloody warm!!!! (and bag a big telly at the same time .....if only the village stores stocked them)!!!.....:roll:

C3.....;)

Mrs Bucket
14-Aug-11, 18:28
Traitor................

Mrs Bucket
14-Aug-11, 18:30
That was meant for Sandy R1

Neil Howie
14-Aug-11, 21:31
Was in John O'Groats today (Sunday) when there was a crash of thunder and some of the heaviest rain I've ever seen!

sandyr1
14-Aug-11, 22:59
Traitor................

Yes yes Country Gulrly!!!!!
'Tis a great place.....was 'up' in Kaitness a couple of months ago and also in Orkney.....wild winds but yes quite nice.