PDA

View Full Version : morning!

peedie
02-Oct-06, 11:22
how is everyone the day? hope you have a nicer day than we do in aberdeen. dreich is the only word for it!!

angela5
02-Oct-06, 11:29
Morning peedie, Dry but a bit nippy here.:D

airdlass
02-Oct-06, 11:36
Hi Peedie
I'm only 30 miles south of you and it's much the same here, hopefully it'll brighten up later. Typical weather cos I'm on holiday!

peedie
02-Oct-06, 11:38
i was at home for the weekend and it was one of the very few occasions where i got better weather in caithness than when i got back to aberdeen :)

cuddlepop
02-Oct-06, 11:45
Its been pouring here since teatime yesterday and there's a bit of a breeze blowing .Drieght sums it up nicely.:lol:

saxovtr
02-Oct-06, 11:55
chilly out,bit of a wind going to rain at sum stage to day id imagine!!! so wots new!!

angela5
02-Oct-06, 11:59
chilly out,bit of a wind going to rain at sum stage to day id imagine!!! so wots new!!

Thinking the same, no a day for hanging out yer breeks anyway.:lol:

saxovtr
02-Oct-06, 13:10
av got ma winter hat on the day its chilly in the ears:~( nae the best day for wearing a t shirt and shorts lol so how long to christmas?i can feel it already :lol:

willowbankbear
02-Oct-06, 17:24
Im fine, had a bit of a hangover, went to Glasgow to watch the football yesterday & celebrating on the way home was enjoyable to say the least

Cattach
02-Oct-06, 17:47
i was at home for the weekend and it was one of the very few occasions where i got better weather in caithness than when i got back to aberdeen :)

You must be joking! When is it ever warm in Aberdeen. Only place my water pipes ever froze right through.

orkneylass
02-Oct-06, 21:50
Thinking the same, no a day for hanging out yer breeks anyway.:lol:

Does this mean a) hanging your washing outside or b) letting it all hang out when wearing yer breeks?

Either way, not the day!