PDA

View Full Version : Dog Mess! School Place Forss!

cramock
05-Aug-11, 16:29
I recently moved to forss and its lovely with lovely patch of grass to play ball in with my dog across from the house and my 2 nieces love the park and running around in the grassy area

I make a point of picking up EVERY SINGLE POO because i know my nieces and other kids play out there so who ever has been leaving the mess PICK IT UP i have a stockpile of turd baggies so no excuse there is no bags i'm right beside the park

people may not like carrying the turd around in the baggy while they are playing with the dogs and leave it "intending to pick it up before they go" i'm sure but it hasn't been and i just took my nieces back indoors because one stood in mess left behind by some "inconsiderate sexual act" (thanks gleeber/gleber i forget which it was for the alternative to a cruder word)

maybe a bunch of bags and a dog bin out there might encourage the culprit to pick up the mess for the sake of the kids who play out there its not like you have to go far for a bag or have to carry it far to put it in your own bin

GET IT SORTED!!!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

NickInTheNorth
05-Aug-11, 17:03
Cramock given how small the community is there it is probably worth watching out for who it is, when you know who it is either speak to them directly yourself or contact the dog warden and see if she would speak to them.

cramock
05-Aug-11, 23:18
don't worry if i see who it is i will be sure to get them told straight, never seen it like that for mess in the whole 6 weeks or so since moved here it just happened the last 2 days since grass has been cut, its quiet out here not a lot to do so imagine there will be people from here on the org and if they notice the post it might deter them from leaving the mess in future if not i will be throwing it in their garden for them to pick up lol

Dadie
06-Aug-11, 00:08
Big stick hammered into the ground with a laminated sign saying take your poo home with you or it will be returned (through the letterbox) and a bag full of poo bags will get the message across!..if not a posted poo will......with a label on it.... returned to sender....

lulu
09-Aug-11, 15:52
I think you will find that there is a sign that says no dogs are allowed in that park, including your own, whether you pick up the dirt or not!!!!! I wouldn't preach what you don't practice.

cramock
09-Aug-11, 17:00
Big stick hammered into the ground with a laminated sign saying take your poo home with you or it will be returned (through the letterbox) and a bag full of poo bags will get the message across!..if not a posted poo will......with a label on it.... returned to sender....

hahahaha

I think you will find that there is a sign that says no dogs are allowed in that park, including your own, whether you pick up the dirt or not!!!!! I wouldn't preach what you don't practice.

and where are you seeing such a sign? i just looked outside to double check and there is NO SIGN! if there is its not easily visible!

and what does "i wouldn't preach what you don't practice" supposed to mean exactly? i was as you put it "preaching" about mess not being picked up and i pick up every mess the dog makes so how am i not practicing what i preach?

in fact i have just spoke to the council to make sure i got my facts straight and they said it public land and there is absolutely no reason why we cant take our dog there and they are going to put a dog mess bin there to encourage people to pick up the mess

maybe you should get your facts straight before you go running your mouth lulu now YOU just look stupid

NickInTheNorth
09-Aug-11, 17:24
maybe you should get your facts straight before you go running your mouth lulu now YOU just look stupid

It's Nice to be Nice!

I just love the juxtaposition of the last line of your post and your signature cramock :)

cramock
09-Aug-11, 19:42
I just love the juxtaposition of the last line of your post and your signature cramock :)

lol tis nice to be nice but not to those who aren't nice to you obviously lol maybe i should have put that bit in my signature

actually must add "treat others as they treat you!" lol after all its only fair :)

lulu
09-Aug-11, 19:47
Believe me its not me thats looking stupid..... I lived there for 25 years and there is a sign on the side of the swings as you come in the park, via the entrance. It maybe a little faded now but it says 'NO DOGS' and a max fine of ~ £400.

What I meant is you are busy mouthing off about dog crap when in fact you or anyone else shouldn't have their dogs in the park in the first place.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!!

cramock
09-Aug-11, 19:47
lol you confused me there with juxtaposition never heard that yin before had to look it up :)

cramock
09-Aug-11, 19:51
Believe me its not me thats looking stupid..... I lived there for 25 years and there is a sign on the side of the swings as you come in the park, via the entrance. It maybe a little faded now but it says 'NO DOGS' and a max fine of ~ £400.

What I meant is you are busy mouthing off about dog crap when in fact you or anyone else shouldn't have their dogs in the park in the first place.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!!

maybe you should phone the council then because i asked before i moved here if could take dog out onto that grassy area and also phoned and checked with the council today and they said there is nothing to stop us taking dog there as its public land and they gonna put a dog mess bin there too so so much for your £400 fine the council said i can so i will listen to them before i listen to you!!!

cramock
09-Aug-11, 19:58
and yes i must look very stupid for checking with the council before i moved out that i could take the dog on that grass and double checking today that it was fine to take the dog there, and getting them to come and put a mess bin in the park, yes very stupid indeed, i must look such an idiot for doing what i was told i can do, very stupid indeed, give me a dunce hat put me in the corner and call me stupid hahahaha for that is what i am :)

cramock
09-Aug-11, 20:47
there is a sign on the side of the swings as you come in the park

i just had the dog out and there is a VERY OLD SIGN i will give you that, but never the less the council dishes out the dog fouling fines and if the council says i can take the dog there then the fine sign is obviously out dated, plus what is the point in having a no fouling sign on the side of a swing anyway when anyone playing with their dog isn't pushing them on the swings they are playing with the ball in the big grassy part and the sign isn't visible from there, i must ask the council if they will fence off the swing park area separate from the grassy area so dogs are less likely to mess there and mess in the grassy area where it can be picked up and put in the bin that will be put out there shortly

and anyway my point was there was dog mess someone had left on the open grassy part of the park and in the swings area, the point of my post was to deter anyone from here who may be reading this from leaving mess in the park! so why are you coming on here telling me i have got my facts wrong about being allowed to take my dog out there to play ball when i obviously don't as i have asked the council twice now and also got them coming to put a dog mess bin there too, they have also commented when i have been in the council offices at how my dog must be loving it out here having a park to run about in

if your going to come in this post and tell me i am doing something i am not supposed to be doing maybe you should take the time to make sure you are right! like i did before i moved here and also when i double checked with the council today after reading your first post

cramock
09-Aug-11, 20:58
and i appologise if i come across as angry or argumentative in the past few posts but i resent the fact that you no longer live here and after i told you the council said it was ok you continue to say i am wrong and shouldn't have my dog out there or anyone else should have their dog there when i have took the time and made the effort to check with the council that it's ok for me to take him there and also take the time to make sure all my dogs mess is picked up every single time i take him out and you come on here telling me i shouldn't have him there and i shouldn't preach what i don't practice when i am doing nothing wrong!

mop top
09-Aug-11, 22:10
Just out of interest to what department and to whom did you speak to?

cramock
10-Aug-11, 08:01
Just out of interest to what department and to whom did you speak to?

i phoned the highland council number and spoke to a guy called alan

and asked about it at the interview you get before they give you a house

Robinwood
24-Aug-11, 06:19
I think you should gather some people and create a group against it ! So that it will spread to all the people near your area and all will be aware of it !