PDA

View Full Version : Mcoys crisps 2 4 1 curry offer -Spice Tandoori

Leanne
05-Aug-11, 12:42
Spice Tandoori are taking part in the two for one curry offer that Mccoys crisps are doing. I'm not sure if you have to buy the multipack bag or can just quote Mccoys when booking but it sounds like a great deal :). Offer is from Sunday to Thursday only.

Mrs Sweetie
05-Aug-11, 13:00
We have the individual promotional packs in the shop and these are the faqs (not in total) from McCoys web site:

What do I need to do?
Purchase a McCoy's promotional pack then follow 3 simple steps:
Visit www.mccoys.co.uk (http://www.mccoys.co.uk/) to find your nearest participating curry house.
Call the restaurant to make a reservation or order your takeaway, mentioning the McCoy's offer.
Present the McCoy's pack voucher on arrival in order to claim your free curry.
When can I use the vouchers?
The vouchers are valid Sunday to Thursday only; weekends are not included.

How many vouchers can I use each visit?
You can use a maximum of 2 vouchers per party/order.

Which meals on the menu are valid for the 2 for 1 offer?
The voucher entitles you to a free main course when another main course is purchased at full price. The free main course must be of equal or lower value to the purchased main course.

Are the vouchers valid for dine-in and takeaway?
Some of the restaurants will be dine-in only, some will be takeaway only and the remainder will offer both services. The vouchers are valid for takeaway (for collection, not delivery) where available and the McCoy's offer must be mentioned when you telephone with your order.

How long are the vouchers valid for?
Vouchers are valid until 30 November 2011.

Sounds like a great offer to me!

scrabster view
05-Aug-11, 15:34
HI

On the McCoys website, its showing the Bombay Spice in Bridge Street, Wick as doing the offer, not the Spice Tandoori.

gerry4
05-Aug-11, 15:39
never had a curry from Bombay Spice, has anyone else and if so what was it like?