PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Day!!!!

phoenix
30-Sep-06, 10:37
Its a beautiful day again! :Razz

Kingetter
30-Sep-06, 11:13
There's warmth and peace in your heart then?

phoenix
30-Sep-06, 12:46
There's warmth and peace in your heart then?

That made me think Kingetter.......thankyou! :) I can honestly say no not all the time or I could say yes sometimes when its called for....but then again can anyone say theres warmth and peace in their heart all the time especially when theres noisy difficult troublesome people all around you? Its still a beautiful day though! :)

Forgot to say Warmth @ Peace should be a two way thing shouldn't it?

Ann
30-Sep-06, 14:51
Yes, Phoenix, it is a wonderful day! Just back from spending some time on the beach with my dog; was very reluctant to leave but we were both hungry!

Have a lovely day...

phoenix
30-Sep-06, 17:51
Thanks Ann ......It was lovely down the beach. We had a long walk too with the dog, camera with us got some nice pictures............but the best was when walking back.......the waves were rolling in, there was different tide marks on the beach making lovely shadowy impressions like mountains then when the tide came in and the sun hit the water it was like......you know these screens you get when listening to music on the puter and the waves dance to the sound of the music.....well anyway the way the sun hit it produced these jagged peaks and troughs of light and farther along it was more rolling waves of light..........it made me think of musicians and how they write music and when its played how the sound produces these waves.....is it called cymatics......sorry for rambling.........too much sun! :o It is/was and still is a nice day though, hope everyone is having a nice one............worst of it was.....camera ran out of batteries! :~( Thats life!

Lavenderblue2
30-Sep-06, 18:00
Yes it's been another wonderful day, we are so lucky Phoenix - we needn't complain when the weather does break - but we all will, it's in our nature.

LB