PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XI

daveyc
10-Nov-04, 15:47
Hi there everyone,

Been playing this MMORPG fro a while now and i must say that it is one of the best games i have played in a long time. The world is extraordinary large and the people you meet, argue and team up with are the most varied i have ever seen. It is basically an online Role Playing Game that has over 1.5 million players on it. you can form parties talk to friends, take on quests and so on, so forth.

Does anyone play this game or thought of buying it. Then this is most deffinately the place to post your thoughts etc. Through my experience the population of this game is about 50% Male and 50% Female which shows that the MMORPG genre can never be classed as a one sex genre.

Cheers

Daveyc

JammyDodger69
10-Nov-04, 16:25
Is this on the PC your playing this?

Liked FF8 and FF10 would be interested to know if the GF's are in it or not!

As for the female players it's good that so many females are playing games now, there is still this whole stigma that it's a geeks pastime but don't knock it til you've tried it!

daveyc
10-Nov-04, 16:37
yeah it's a PC Massively Multiplayer Online RPG and you can take on the Job of Summoner where you get to call on help from all the usual GF's, Aeons or Summons depending on which FF game you are most attuned to.

The game is excellent and i totally agree about female gamers. I used to be called a geek by my wife until i got her into playing games on the PC and consoles and the geek word has never arisen again!! LOL!

Cheers

Davey c

JammyDodger69
10-Nov-04, 16:40
Jammy git, tried getting my better half to play games, got her to play Tekken a few times, but got fed up getting beat so banned her from playin it.. messin!!!

I think she thinks I'm a bit of a nerd..
But she bought me my PS2 so wots that say about it??