PDA

View Full Version : whew! clean spree!!

brandy
29-Sep-06, 12:08
ok guys for some wild reason.. have decided to gut the house! just taking a breather to well breathe!
my poor kitchen is in ruins!
why is it that when you really do a spring.. umm fall clean.. that it always looks worse than when you began?
im doing the .. if its not needed its getting binned.. anything out of date in teh cubbards.. gone.. open biscuits .. gone.. if i dont like it gone.. my poor hubby will think we have been burgaled when he gets home! *winks*
pitty the kids cause when i make it to their rooms.. evil laugh.. if its broken its gone.. and if they dont play with it.. or havent seen it in ages.. then off to the charity shop it goes.. wahh haa haa!!!!
glad hubby isnt here he wont let me get rid of kids toys.. but with chrissie coming up!! and new baby on the way!! need all the extra space!
anyone else having a mad clean spree.. and taking unholy delight in dumping things you wonder why you ever bought in the first place!

henry20
29-Sep-06, 12:14
why is it that when you really do a spring.. umm fall clean.. that it always looks worse than when you began?

Hi Brandy

I'm guilty of this, but I get bored half way through and give up - then it looks like the place has been burgled and ransacked to boot. :roll:

Lolabelle
29-Sep-06, 12:27
Hi Brandy

I'm guilty of this, but I get bored half way through and give up - then it looks like the place has been burgled and ransacked to boot. :roll:

This sounds very familiar.

Whitewater
29-Sep-06, 13:54
but with chrissie coming up!! and new baby on the way!! need all the extra space!

Hi Brandy, didn't know you were pregnant again, congratualtions, I hope all goes well for you. Are you hoping for a girl this time?

brandy
29-Sep-06, 14:43
it would be nice but i wont hold my breath! *g*

orkneylass
29-Sep-06, 16:36
How long to go? Spring clean fever is well known as a precursor of labour!

brandy
29-Sep-06, 18:48
not until the end of feb!

jinglejangle
29-Sep-06, 20:17
:lol: hi there brandy

how many boys do you have?

las123
29-Sep-06, 21:01
hey brandy, you must be about the same stage in pregnancy as myself, how you keeping??

footie chick
29-Sep-06, 21:28
hey Brandy if you need run out of things to clean my door is always open [lol] congratulations.

brandy
29-Sep-06, 23:05
*laughs* ive 2 boys 3 and 2 years old..
how am i keeping? *grins* still getting sick but not nearlly as much.. and just getting larger by the day!

omg.. ive got enough work to keep me going here till im in a home! *laughs* but if you want to help a poor preg woman with three males to clean after..