PDA

View Full Version : Tell John off.

John Little
26-Jul-11, 22:04
It appears that there is a need for a space to tell John Little off or bring him up short for things he has neither said nor done nor even thought. I have formed this opinion for the reason that two people have done it in the last few hours.

So I thought I would provide a space for it with a new thread.

So if you wish to tell me off, or call me to account for things that I have never said or done or thought, please feel free to do so.

Could be an entertaining thread.

bekisman
26-Jul-11, 22:52
You should never have invaded Russia - don't do it again..

pmcd
26-Jul-11, 23:07
Your annoying habit of deliberately being reasonable gets right up Orgers' noses: add to that your insistence on hearing ALL sides of any argument: your refusal to indulge in name calling: your inability to be a bigot: your vehemence on insisting on other peoples' right to be heard: and on top of all of that - as if all the rest weren't enough - the sheer effrontery of being quietly, but demonstrably, more intelligent than most of your attackers leaves me in no doubt as to your guilt in these matters.

Please put on the motley (including the tinfoil head-dress), leap aboard the outrage bus, and talk big round ones like most of the rest of us! The Org has no place for people who don't subscribe to the "Baboon of Brigadoon" syndrome which is so evidently fashionable.

Moira
26-Jul-11, 23:21
I think you're much too reasonable, John, and much too much laid back.

You have too many reasons to debate

And I Think you've chosen the wrong forum......

BUT I'd like to see you stick around.

Is that enough reason and/or a welcome for you to stay? :)

Torvaig
26-Jul-11, 23:27
John Little, you told me some time ago that you were going to take me to lunch again, that I could have a loan of your car and that you would make breakfast from then on......... so, what happened????

John Little
27-Jul-11, 09:17
You should never have invaded Russia - don't do it again..

I admit it guv - fair cop!

And I don't even have a beard!

John Little
27-Jul-11, 09:19
I think you're much too reasonable, John, and much too much laid back.

You have too many reasons to debate

And I Think you've chosen the wrong forum......

BUT I'd like to see you stick around.

Is that enough reason and/or a welcome for you to stay? :)

My plan was not to leave unless proven guilty as charged in which case I would consider it my duty to leave.

But not in this instance.

Reasonable? You should see me when I get annoyed.

Corrie 3
27-Jul-11, 09:21
You have a sense of fair play John Little.....................That in itself is a hanging offence !!!

C3.......;);):lol:

John Little
27-Jul-11, 09:22
John Little, you told me some time ago that you were going to take me to lunch again, that I could have a loan of your car and that you would make breakfast from then on......... so, what happened????

Lol - I do make breakfast - herself has hers in bed right now whilst I dance attendance on our visitor. As to lunch, well we may be up soon... but we are bringing bicycles and hiring a car so they might not take too kindly to sub-hiring.

Otherwise I am also guilty as charged.

Now I may tell you how I faked the moon landings...

rich
28-Jul-11, 16:56
John Little you are falling down on the job. Not a word from you in - well it must be years by now - as I was saying not a word on WOMEN WHO ARE VIKINGS. So if you hear a knocking on your door some dark and stormy night exit via the window and start running....

http://www.themarysue.com/vikings-women/

Ricco
31-Jul-11, 21:23
John - I've said again and again... you must stop playing around with that radioactive stuff! Oh and stop using up server time on wasted threads. LOL