PDA

View Full Version : Slimming world

ecmn
26-Jul-11, 21:49
If you have gained some unwanted pounds over the summer and would like to lose it again in time for Christmas. Then Slimming World is the place to be. No hunger lots of support from myself, social team and also the members any enquires contact me on 07859311130

Classes held

Thurso every Tuesday Sea cadet hall 5oclock and 7pm
Wick every Thursday seaforth club 5.30 and 7.30

Eleanor

porshiepoo
27-Jul-11, 09:53
And I must say it's a very easy and enjoyable way to lose weight. I've struggled with every diet going for 20 years.
Slimming World is amazingly easy. There's no calorie counting or weighing as such (except cereal) and it's simply healthy eating - no denying yourself those treats either.
PLUS there is a fabulous Slimming World website for all the support you need and another website called Minimins that has loads upon loads of meal ideas for every weight loss plan going. The Slimming World ones are to die for from Quiche, Chips, Crisps to ice cream - all of which are completely free foods and you can eat as much as you want.
Go for it!

ecmn
29-Jul-11, 17:53
porshiepoo....have you tried slimming world cake lady on facebook she has some fantastic recipe ideas well worth a look