PDA

View Full Version : Has any one been watching?

Kenn
26-Jul-11, 01:11
I have been following the series by Rageh Omaar on The Life of Mohammed, have found it very thought provoking.
But it has made me despair that yet again a religion has has been corrupted.
Has any one else been viewing this and what were your reactions to it?

Rheghead
26-Jul-11, 11:27
I have the series skyplussed but not had chance to view it except for first episode.

Trajan
26-Jul-11, 13:02
yes ive been wacthing it , very good series so far, depending on who you believe on the show,,,
what do you think liz was he a pedo or not, and while we are at it was he a murderer of men or not to achieve his goals,,he was a general, although peace won it for him in the end, imho.
i suppose it depends on which historian we believe or which historical text one believes,, puts a smile on my face though when he receives his revelations from god, usually after getting his butted kicked,
saying it was not a defeat but a victory, rofl,, all sounds a bit like our politicians of today,, full of crap, and will say anything to hang on to power, seems things dont change that much,
as far as prophets go he aint a patch on Yah,shua, maybe he had some good lobbyists working for him ,, lol,,

theone
26-Jul-11, 14:00
yet again a religion has has been corrupted.

That, I believe, is Karma.

Trajan
26-Jul-11, 14:21
You cant corrupt something that is corrupt to start with. thats called common sense. or simple logic if you prefer.