PDA

View Full Version : Curry king

BO-PEEP
24-Jul-11, 16:04
[evil] Went for curry last night at Curry King and was served what can only be described as disaster!FOOD INEDIBLE !
We did complain (politley) to no avail.
This totallly ruined our night out with friends, we should have guessed when we asked for 3 glasses of house red only to be told they didn't have any, then we asked for larger again we were told they didn't have any
dispite there being a fridge full, plus boxes of larger stacked up at the side of the table! The waiter had no clue what he was doing,although very polite should not be front of house.
Never again will we eat or recomend the CURRY KING.

linnie612
24-Jul-11, 16:19
What is larger?

orkneycadian
24-Jul-11, 16:34
Bigger than normal glasses of house red? :confused

cramock
24-Jul-11, 19:45
doesn't surprise me when it first opened i ordered a pizza which on the menu sounded good only to get a wafer thin pizza with next to no meat on it, when i then complained and returned the pizza he picked out the tiniest bits of meat saying there is meat there is chicken and i just laughed and demanded my money back and wouldn't leave until it was refunded, he even had the cheek to blame me and say i should of stated i wanted bigger bits of meat, i have never had a pizza anywhere with such tiny little pieces of meat it was ridiculous you couldnt see it for the cheese and sauce of which there was little also. people have said they enjoyed food from there but most of the people i heard saying that ate there after been out drinking so hardly an accurate description of the quality as anything tastes good when sozzled loljust my opinion of course i have never gone back since

Angel
24-Jul-11, 23:14
I had a take away with friends on Saturday night. The food (curries were fine if not a little light on the meat) but the various breads we took home were like leather.
We have been before on several occasions and never been dissapointed except when the waiter didn't understand the drinks we ordered... lager and lime, how simple is that!

Angel...

*Martin*
25-Jul-11, 09:39
What is larger?
Woo woo woooooooooooo

You pointed out an obvious spelling mistake! Have a cookie

http://blog.adtools.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/cookie.gif

To keep my post in keeping with the topic rather than just pointing out a plonker:

I had a pizza from the Thurso Curry King a couple of weeks ago and it was pretty poor. They still don't serve curry and they've been open for god knows how long now!

gerry4
25-Jul-11, 10:48
in my view only one curry house in Wick worth bothering about and that is Spice Tandoori. Food is great and i always get a friendly welcome from all of the staff

Cattach
25-Jul-11, 11:09
What is larger?

Anmother one of those smarties who can think of nothing better to post than to pick up on a typo by someone making a genuine attempt to create a good thread.