PDA

View Full Version : Need a Fence

cramock
22-Jul-11, 12:53
Hello i have recently moved in to the country and need a fence put up in the back garden to keep the dog from wandering off as he is currently on a tie out cable when he is outside and he keeps getting himself tangled up in the washing poles which is funny for me but not so funny for him.

i don't have a lot of money and the neighbour said we could join it on to his so we only need one side and the bottom of the garden fenced with a gate so i can get to the coal shed

if anyone knows of someone who would put up a fence and let me pay up or knows someone who will come out and give me a price so i can save up to get it done i would appreciate you letting me know

cramock
23-Jul-11, 01:06
bump :) anyone

Walter Ego
23-Jul-11, 08:15
Fence?

I can move on diamonds, fine art and Princess Diana teapots......what you got?

Mrs Bucket
23-Jul-11, 08:25
Like the humour it really is very funny but not appropriate for this post. As cramock says it is niice to be nice.

cramock
23-Jul-11, 10:27
Fence?

I can move on diamonds, fine art and Princess Diana teapots......what you got?

I got coal, some sketches and can make you a cup of tea lol when you putting the fence up :)

Torvaig
23-Jul-11, 13:36
Roy Gregory on 01955 641 454 does that kind of work... you'll find him and other business ads in the orange bar at the top of the page under "Business."

unicorn
23-Jul-11, 13:39
The easiest fence I ever saw made (not overly pretty but done the job) was stabs knocked into the ground and pallets slipped over them, cheap and effective and icetech often have masses of pallets around.