PDA

View Full Version : savaged by a sheep...

rich
20-Jul-11, 15:15
....is there anything in the annals of crime that would do justice to the weak-kneed, gum-drooling response by the Mother of All Parliaments earler this week to the continuing saga of the Dirty Digger and his cronies. The Murdochs and their group clearly put in 24 hours of PR training and it has paid off for them - big time.
But really is anyone surprised? The Westminster talking shop has long outlived any usefulness it ever had. Now it appears that Westminster may as well pack it in. Let's have a Scottish parliament and their first bill could be to curb the public relations industry and fully expose the world of lies they inhabit.
And having re-read all about Rupert I apologise to sheep, everwhere....
Baaaaa!!!!!!

Duncansby
20-Jul-11, 15:29
.Let's have a Scottish parliament and their first bill...

What happened to the one we have :o the first bill for the parliament was the Abolition of Feudal Tenure etc (Scotland) Bill introduced by Jim Wallace in 1999

gillsbay
20-Jul-11, 21:07
Scottish parliament, British parliament, what difference does it make in Toronto?

Kenn
20-Jul-11, 21:27
Whilst you are at it, why not ban newspapers, news bulletins, magazines, books and all electoral leaflets and posters?
Might as well be hung for a sheep than a lamb.

Moira
20-Jul-11, 21:47
....is there anything in the annals of crime that would do justice to the weak-kneed, gum-drooling response by the Mother of All Parliaments earler this week to the continuing saga of the Dirty Digger and his cronies. The Murdochs and their group clearly put in 24 hours of PR training and it has paid off for them - big time.
But really is anyone surprised? The Westminster talking shop has long outlived any usefulness it ever had. Now it appears that Westminster may as well pack it in. Let's have a Scottish parliament and their first bill could be to curb the public relations industry and fully expose the world of lies they inhabit.
And having re-read all about Rupert I apologise to sheep, everwhere....
Baaaaa!!!!!!

Baaa!!! to you too.

Whose woolly behind were you talking out of when you posted this?

rich
21-Jul-11, 15:23
So here come the disgruntled News of the World readers now deprived of their weekly cheap thrills. It is a pleasure to have offended you! Now tell me what you think of the performance of the MPs at Westminster?

Walter Ego
21-Jul-11, 16:20
So here come the disgruntled News of the World readers now deprived of their weekly cheap thrills. It is a pleasure to have offended you! Now tell me what you think of the performance of the MPs at Westminster?

I don't read arsewipes like the NOTW, just so we're clear on that.

Now, about this ill-informed claptrap you came out with in your first post......

..always good to hear criticism from someone who has ed off and left the countries they are wailing about......

rich
21-Jul-11, 20:47
It's also good to hear from the neep heads who couldn't find a country to take them.

Walter Ego
22-Jul-11, 07:02
It's also good to hear from the neep heads who couldn't find a country to take them.

How are the Colonies? Still wearing Tartan and lamenting about the Old Country?[lol]

weezer 316
22-Jul-11, 13:56
Let's have a Scottish parliament and their first bill could be to curb the public relations industry and fully expose the world of lies they inhabit.

This sounds awfully like politics to me now hat you mention it!