PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Know Where To Get Free Ringtones For Fones

robin_1991
07-Nov-04, 20:23
Hi there.
If you know where to get free ringtones or pictures for colour phones, please let me know.

THANKS

linzy222
07-Nov-04, 20:31
Hi i bought a cd off ebay with 60,000 ringtones on it, i think it was a buy it now for £1.99 and it is well worth the money

My cd is for a nokia 3510 but there r loads on there for loads of different phones

robin_1991
07-Nov-04, 20:37
do u know of any websites

Naefearjustbeer
07-Nov-04, 20:44
http://www.cbfmobile.com/mainindex.htm

this site has free ringtones. I have used it a couple of times to download polyphonic tones to my Sharp GX10i using WAP. You only have to pay the wap charges, mine is free because of the contract I have. I think normal ringtones cost you the price of a text message

Fran
08-Nov-04, 02:47
:D Robin, just type ringtones on google and you will get huindreds of them to choose from

The Angel Of Death
08-Nov-04, 10:52
Try - http://www.free-ringtones-free-logos.com/

You need to have wap enabled on the phone but most providers give it away free / free mins per month

linzy222
08-Nov-04, 16:57
I would watch out they r fly

I got a free ringtone once and i am still paying for it

They keep taking £1.50 off me and now i have no credit so they can't get anymore money and i won't top up so they can't get anymore

I did a free 1 aswell so why say free when u pay for it

U have 2 read the small print

They say free and they r free but every msg they send u costs u £1.50 so fly and a waste of money

Thats why i bought a disc with 1,000's of tones on it can't go wrong there!!

The Angel Of Death
08-Nov-04, 17:29
i havent used them for ages they used to be pretty good i have a cable now easier and less expensive compaired to paying for them

Naefearjustbeer
08-Nov-04, 20:39
Linzy222 you should be able to stop the charges by sending a stop request to the place you ordered the ringtone from. Most of the ones advertised in papers and tv adverts get you to download a ringtone by a subscription service and keep charging every month for the service, check the small print it will tell you how to stop the service. If you cant remember where you ordered it from contact your service provider and they can trace where the charges are coming from. I had to do this when I got my current phone as I was recieving premium rate messages that the previous owner of the number had ordered. For some reason the messages were transferred to me when I took out a new contract. Vodafone found out the info for me quite quickly and all the charges stopped.

The site I mentioned above is free they do not charge you anything the only charges you might get are from you phone bill for WAP charges or normal text message charges.

I too ordered a lead and cd full of stuff for my phone but You can only upload pictures with the lead not ringtones so it was not much use.

linzy222
09-Nov-04, 10:39
Thats the thing i can't remember where i got it from

But not to worry, i'm just going to put a new sim card in my phone and throw this 1 away and i'll never do the free ringtone again, i have learnt my lesson!!

©Amethyst
09-Nov-04, 17:06
Every time I've come across any free ring tones or what have you, they never really seem to be free... always a catch! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/edoom/sad2.gif

angemonster
13-Nov-04, 11:15
if you have composer if you try:

www.phoneringsong.com

i use this all the time

moshmosh
13-Nov-04, 13:19
Don't use Jamster...anyone. After you get your ringtone they send you three helpful txts...costing £1 each.