PDA

View Full Version : omg cant believe this

funky-dunky
16-Jul-11, 16:22
I just went to sign into yahoo when i seen this article, i couldnt believe it, poor kids

http://uk.health.lifestyle.yahoo.net/mother-risks-health-to-become-worlds-fattest-woman.htm

shazzap
16-Jul-11, 16:26
Low self esteem. Attention seeker.

Corrie 3
16-Jul-11, 16:28
There are a few Women in Wick at about the same size as her.
Mind you, I do have a liking for Women who are a bit heavy!!

C3.........:roll::roll:;)

tonkatojo
16-Jul-11, 17:36
A couple of month at Dadaab would do this person good perhaps she might wake up to the plight of others.

John Little
16-Jul-11, 17:51
Now that is perverse!

funky-dunky
16-Jul-11, 18:09
see i dont mind big people i mean amk big but its the face of she is wanting to be that size why?
whats her real reason to want to become that big, everyone's trying to lose weight all the time but this woman wants to be 72st

Walter Ego
16-Jul-11, 18:09
I just went to sign into yahoo when i seen this article, i couldnt believe it, poor woman

http://uk.health.lifestyle.yahoo.net/mother-risks-health-to-become-worlds-fattest-woman.htm

'Poor woman'?

You don't actually feel sorry for this waste of oxygen, do you?

Corrie 3
16-Jul-11, 18:29
'Poor woman'?

You aren't keen on large Ladies then Walter?
Me ? I just love 'em,....... the bigger the better.

C3.......:roll::roll:;)

binnes
16-Jul-11, 18:29
Stupid woman.

funky-dunky
16-Jul-11, 18:31
'Poor woman'?

i dont feel sorry for the lady no, i did not mean woman i meant poor kids, but in a way its a shame she wants to even waste her life in getting that big, i just really couldnt believe this when i seen it and to pay someone to watch her eat why would people want to do that, i would never know, i think she is being shelfish and not thinking abou her children, but then again i dont want to say much about it, i mean am on medication that makes me big, but there could be many of reasons why she is doing it

porshiepoo
16-Jul-11, 21:25
Maybe she should have her kids removed before some harm comes to them! She can't be doing a good job of looking after them properly if she's scoffing her face for the web cam all day!
Stupid woman, what good will all that money do her when she's 6ft under from a heart attack. The mind boggles!
I guess she's found a way of getting what she considers positive attention so unless someone steps in and prevents her from airing her bid for weight gain.................

Kevin Milkins
16-Jul-11, 22:08
I am overweight and just logged on whilst eating my supper, (a carrot).:confused

After reading that I feel positively slim and full of enthusiasm.:Razz

funky-dunky
16-Jul-11, 22:13
I am overweight and just logged on whilst eating my supper, (a carrot).:confused

After reading that I feel positively slim and full of enthusiasm.:Razz

i know with me a 18+ i feel fat, feel that bad that i dont even eat much i have the usal breakfast, lunch and dinner, sometimes i dont even have that as feel big, but reading that i feel thinner than i am lol, i just cant believe how shelfish she is.

funky-dunky
16-Jul-11, 22:15
Maybe she should have her kids removed before some harm comes to them! She can't be doing a good job of looking after them properly if she's scoffing her face for the web cam all day!
Stupid woman, what good will all that money do her when she's 6ft under from a heart attack. The mind boggles!
I guess she's found a way of getting what she considers positive attention so unless someone steps in and prevents her from airing her bid for weight gain.................

people loses their kids for nothing sometimes, but after reading ur comment i agree with you, i was involved with social workers and they kept going on about my weight saying that i will be unfit if i dont lose weight i wont be able to look after kids properly, but how does she get too keep hers?

gleeber
16-Jul-11, 22:20
I would say the woman's doing good. She's making a good living, seems to have a nice kitchen, probably pays taxes and is doing something she wants. I cant imagine her mindset but human nature throws up the most extreme examples of behavior.

linnie612
16-Jul-11, 22:47
am on medication that makes me big

people loses their kids for nothing sometimes, but after reading ur comment i agree with you, i was involved with social workers and they kept going on about my weight saying that i will be unfit if i dont lose weight i wont be able to look after kids properly, but how does she get too keep hers?

Have you told your social worker about your medication? Your weight should not be used against you if you have a medical condition.

funky-dunky
16-Jul-11, 23:30
Have you told your social worker about your medication? Your weight should not be used against you if you have a medical condition.

yas and all i get told is there on medication too and as thin as a stick, but she probally aint taking as much steriods etc as i am

porshiepoo
17-Jul-11, 00:33

Normally I would never suggest that a persons weight dictates their ability to be a good parent but this woman is happily putting her kids at risk simply for her own selfish desire to break a world record!
Granted she appears to be making a bit of money out of it and if there were no kids involved I'd say if she wants to kill herself then that's her own choice. Someone needs to take this woman in hand or get those kids out of there.
I'm no slim Jim but damn......................

Like you say it's bizarre what some people are allowed to get away with.

binnes
17-Jul-11, 12:02
I would say the woman's doing good. She's making a good living, seems to have a nice kitchen, probably pays taxes and is doing something she wants. I cant imagine her mindset but human nature throws up the most extreme examples of behavior.

She's certainly helping to pay taxes with all that food she eats [lol] I bet her beedy little eyes pop out of her head when she opens that fridge door!!