PDA

View Full Version : County show

linnie612
15-Jul-11, 21:11
Looking at the forecast in the Groat, things look gloomy for the County Show tomorrow:~(. But, I don't believe that!:)

(note to self - have wellies and waterproof handy)

cherokee
15-Jul-11, 22:01
I agree with you linnie612 !
:(
After some reasonably good weather recently, it's quite sad to think of tomorrow being a "wash-out" for all those who have put so much effort into such a great show !

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the weather-forecast to be wrong ! :eek:

Good luck to everyone tomorrow anyway; whatever the weather may bring .... :D

Tilly Teckel
16-Jul-11, 00:35
I mind last time it was at Wick it was pouring rain and full of mud - but still a grand day out!! I'll be digging out my wellies tonight ;)

neepnipper
16-Jul-11, 07:07
Does anyone know what time the dog show starts at the show?

Weather doesn't look good out there, but hey. what's a bit of rain!

annemarie482
16-Jul-11, 08:51
time to dig out the wellies for the show today.....lol
we'll be there showing our tractor at the geddes stand :)

ach it'll be dry in the beer tent ;)

oldchemist
16-Jul-11, 16:09
Just back from the show. Warm and sunny most of the time. Great day out again.

annemarie482
16-Jul-11, 16:44
just back home from the show, been there since 9am.
what a great day! the sun was shining and god it was warm!
highlight of the day for me was the bike stunt team who were an excellent choice of attraction!
so back home with our new tractor to get the kids dinner and get them bedded then out for the night :D

gollach
16-Jul-11, 17:18
What a cracking day we had in Wick. Have to agree that the bike stunt team were brilliant! Well done for bringing them to the County Show. :D

brandy
16-Jul-11, 18:28
was in the shop all day.. but looked to be a great day! hope everyone had a blast! in a huff now anne marie you didnt call in on me at all! *Laughs*

annemarie482
16-Jul-11, 18:37
awww sorry brandy!!
got lost in all the sunny fun at the show! ;) xx

linnie612
16-Jul-11, 19:45
The weather turned up trumps after all - and it got really warm at the back of lunchtime. Great day at the show, with plenty to see. The bike stunt guys were very good!