phil_moonbeam
12-Jul-11, 13:50
does anyone no who del the parcels for hermes in wick ? thanks

Fran
12-Jul-11, 23:08
i beleive its millers of wick the old taxi firm

scotsboy
13-Jul-11, 09:21
Hermes in Wick? Seriously? Herpes I can understand, but would't have thought the demand for such exuberant luxury items was that great in Week.

kitty
03-Aug-11, 17:23
Does anyone have a number for hermes. My parcel was out for delivery yesterday but i still haven't got it :(

Happy Guy
03-Aug-11, 19:39
Does anyone have a number for hermes. My parcel was out for delivery yesterday but i still haven't got it :(
Hermes dont give a phone number, except to one that just leads you to a recorded message, thats says"If your inquiring about a delivery, please call the sender!" then hangs up. They are awful. I believe that the local deliveries are handled by McRitchies, Highland deliveries based in Inverness, with a drop off point in Castlketown, using local part time drivers. had a parcel which was delayed in their hands for a week, and they didnt even know where it was for 3 days! Try google McRichies or McRitchies (Not sure of the spelling) In inverness and tell them what you think! Good Luck! I stayed in for 3 consecutive days waiting - to no avail!

kitty
04-Aug-11, 11:22
Thanks Happy Guy..... I phone Macritchies and they were just useless. The bloke i got on the phone was ignorant and no help what so ever. They said they probably have my parcel but couldn't confirm it and that once they get the parcel it can take them a couple of days to deliver it.

Just makes me wander that if they have no way of telling if they have my parcel or not..... how they can tell if there stuff has actually been delivered or not. Parcel companies must have lists of what parcels are on what van so things can be tracked.

Guess i'm just guna have to wait and see if it arrives :(

shazzap
04-Aug-11, 11:32
http://forum.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1648725

Thumper
04-Aug-11, 13:07
I have given up ordering anything that comes by Hermes delivery,the stress and hassle simply isnt worth it!If I know a company use them for delivery I just dont order from them anymore,sad....but true x

kitty
04-Aug-11, 13:15
http://forum.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1648725

I only read the first page and it was bad enough.

Don't think i'll be ordering from this company again. Like their stuff but haven't ordered for a while so didn't realise it came through them :(

Happy Guy
05-Aug-11, 00:46
Thanks Happy Guy..... I phone Macritchies and they were just useless. The bloke i got on the phone was ignorant and no help what so ever. They said they probably have my parcel but couldn't confirm it and that once they get the parcel it can take them a couple of days to deliver it.

Just makes me wander that if they have no way of telling if they have my parcel or not..... how they can tell if there stuff has actually been delivered or not. Parcel companies must have lists of what parcels are on what van so things can be tracked.

Guess i'm just guna have to wait and see if it arrives :(
Thats exactly the reaction I got. I ended up telling them that I was then going to report it to the Police as a theft. Not long after that the OWNER of the company called and the item was delivered within an hour. It also seems that the tracking stops when the parcel is dispatched to Inverness
I wish you luck

orkneycadian
05-Aug-11, 07:22
To steal the advertising tagline from a well known chain of opticians....

"Should have gone to Post Office!"