PDA

View Full Version : Job

Doreen
12-Jul-11, 11:16
What would you do if you were in a job you hate because i work as a carer and i find it so rewarding i could never imagine doing any thing else just knowing that ive gone to work and helped people with all their needs. And the respect they have and the happiness it gives to them whenyou sit and chat over a cuppa it makes such a big difference to their day i feel so content at the end of the day its such a good feeling.:)

Corrie 3
12-Jul-11, 11:53
I have had a couple of job's in my life Doreen that I have absolutely hated, so bad that one of them made me ill. I admire anyone who can go to work and come home as happy as you do, it must be so rewarding for you and the people you look after...well done to you!!!

C3.....:):D

Bazeye
12-Jul-11, 13:58
I just switch off when I get to work, operate on autopilot and have a craic with my workmates. At least one good thing about having a job you hate is that you appreciate the weekends a hell of a lot more.

ducati
12-Jul-11, 17:13
I just switch off when I get to work, operate on autopilot and have a craic with my workmates. At least one good thing about having a job you hate is that you appreciate the weekends a hell of a lot more.

Building Nuclear Submarines? :eek:

Gronnuck
12-Jul-11, 17:40

Building Nuclear Submarines? :eek:

Oooo-err Please tell us Bazeye that the new-build subs are in safe hands :confused

ducati
12-Jul-11, 18:20
I was a bit unsure about jobs when I moved to Caithness. The intention was to semi-retire and just work a couple of days a week. I now have three jobs that I love and I could work 9 days a week :lol: