PDA

View Full Version : Norfrost On Fire!!

connieb19
26-Sep-06, 11:02
Any truth in the rumour that Norfrost is on fire?

Billy Boy
26-Sep-06, 11:10
the paint section went on fire, there was a couple of fire engines there and everyone has been sent home, no idea of the damage caused

kat311
26-Sep-06, 11:29
Norfrost?

Think you will find it is Icetech Freezers Ltd.

Billy Boy
26-Sep-06, 11:30
dont think it matters what its called everyone know's it by norfrost anyway

connieb19
26-Sep-06, 11:32
Norfrost?

Think you will find it is Icetech Freezers Ltd.I'm sure every-one knows where I mean. I'm well aware it's called icetech but people still know it as Norfrost.

jinglejangle
26-Sep-06, 12:25
I saw fire engine rushing out to castletown then 15 minutes later saw it heading back into thurso with its lights flashing only for it to return out to castletown 10 minutes later with lights flashing again - yes i have nothing better to do than look out my window before anyone says anything!

candyfloss
26-Sep-06, 13:19
If it's true, thats the second time the paint section has gone on fire, it happened years ago when i worked there :eek: We got a week off so it could be repaired :D

tommy1979
26-Sep-06, 13:22
Norfrost?

Think you will find it is Icetech Freezers Ltd.

pedantic

pe‧dan‧tic [puh-dan-tik]

–adjective

1.ostentatious in one's learning.
2.overly concerned with minute details or formalisms, esp. in teaching

:lol:;)

Billy Boy
26-Sep-06, 13:37
If it's true, thats the second time the paint section has gone on fire, it happened years ago when i worked there :eek: We got a week off so it could be repaired :D

it is true candyfloss, i work next to the factory and a few of the workers told me as we were waiting outside the building that it was the paint section you could see the smoke aswell

moncur
26-Sep-06, 13:52
they're clearing up the mess just now so that work can resume tomorrow. not all of the staff have been sent home

pedromcgrory
26-Sep-06, 15:25
work resumes 2morrow i just got a call fire was put out quickley and it is mainly smokey inside ,and yes it was in the paint plant

willowbankbear
26-Sep-06, 17:25
pedantic

pe‧dan‧tic [puh-dan-tik]

–adjective

1.ostentatious in one's learning.
2.overly concerned with minute details or formalisms, esp. in teaching

ROTFLMAO at that one, Nice 1 mate . It had to be as Im going back into Hibernation with a smile on my face haha[lol]:Razz