PDA

View Full Version : driving instructor

funky-dunky
11-Jul-11, 14:22
Hi can someone help me please, who is a really good and cheap driving instructor in thurso?

weezer 316
12-Jul-11, 08:12
Bruce Paterson. He is based in Wick but comes here 2/3 times a week. And hes a goof price too, £25 a lesson. Dont have hi number to hadn at the mo but I will get it and post.

Koi
12-Jul-11, 10:00
Brian gordon isn't the cheapest at £30 per hour but he is in my opinion the best. He's very patient and takes time to make sure you understand everything and why not to do something. He also took time to show me what will happen in snow when you lose control and how to gain the control back. I can't recomend him enough! His number is 01847 895872. Best time to catch him is after 9pm.

NickInTheNorth
12-Jul-11, 10:11
get your teeth sorted first so you can concentrate on the driving lessons :)

funky-dunky
12-Jul-11, 16:56
hiya, thanks for the numbers, planning on just going to take that week course thing in inverness. can someone give me some info please on what to expect, also how much this is? do i need to provide accomodation, etc?

funky-dunky
12-Jul-11, 16:58
get your teeth sorted first so you can concentrate on the driving lessons :)

aww dont talk about dentist am such a chicken lol

Daisy
12-Jul-11, 17:17
Colin Cameron in Thurso is excellent. He is £25 a lesson.
Think the weeks course is about £800 ( a friend did a few months ago and hated it) but I think the general advise with that course is have a few lessons before you go.
Good Luck

northener
12-Jul-11, 19:15
Think the weeks course is about £800 ( a friend did a few months ago and hated it) but I think the general advise with that course is have a few lessons before you go.
Good Luck

Tread carefully regarding 'Intensive' courses.

Read this first:

http://www.far-north-driving-school.co.uk/17.html

funky-dunky
13-Jul-11, 16:39
Tread carefully regarding 'Intensive' courses.

Read this first:

http://www.far-north-driving-school.co.uk/17.html

thanks for this. i know all this i have been driving as a learner for four years now, so i should pass, well i hope