PDA

View Full Version : Laser Tag Tomorrow in Wick

Pepsix
11-Jul-11, 12:52
PPP have places available tomorrow for Laser Tag at the Bignold Park in Wick. It is the guys from the Paintballing in Tore that are bringing up the inflatable course. It is like paintballing without the pain and mess. The kids will be fully supervised by the wildwoodz staff, the session is from 2 - 3 and costs £5.00. Anyone interested will need to phone the office 606950 to book a place as they are limited.

It is a something different for both boys and girls and the targeted age is P7 to S6. :Razz

Torvaig
11-Jul-11, 12:56
Sounds like fun; I almost wish I was a kid again! Well done to PPP for making it possible.....

Pepsix
11-Jul-11, 18:30
just bumping to the top ......

mumof2
11-Jul-11, 18:48
sounds brilliant, pity my kids are a bit young still. hope you get a decent day for it.

Pepsix
12-Jul-11, 10:10
lovely day for the laser tag, they are setting it up at the Bignold Park just now - only 3 places left £5 per for 1 hour session. We had said P7 and above but a couple of younger kids have booked because they have been in the past and loved it. 2pm to 3pm today, phone 606950 to reserve a place, pay at the start of the session.

*Martin*
12-Jul-11, 11:10
It's a shame it's not for adults :D

Pepsix
12-Jul-11, 18:45
yes indeed, the kids had a great time and the adults had an even better time standing on the sidelines telling the kids what to do....lol!! lovely afternoon for it, thanks to everyone who supported it, all our place were full. :)