PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I can only use the .Org in the daytime!

Corrie 3
10-Jul-11, 20:27
After 6.00pm I try and post on the .org and keep getting timed out, its so annoying as I dont have the same problem on any other site I use!!
Anyone else get this message?

"The connection has timed out
" The server at forum.caithness.org is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

C3.......:eek:[disgust]

ducati
10-Jul-11, 22:26
Now I seem to remember you recently had a slightly prolonged stay at Portgower :eek:

I think it may be a delayed reaction. Your brain, incapable of comprehending the magnitude of your present state, instead of understanding that it is passed teatime and you should be out and about, sends you crypt..ic messsages from the org:eek:

Corrie 3
11-Jul-11, 09:10
Now I seem to remember you recently had a slightly prolonged stay at Portgower

I think it may be a delayed reaction. Your brain, incapable of comprehending the magnitude of your present state, instead of understanding that it is passed teatime and you should be out and about, sends you crypt..ic messsages from the org:eek:
No its not that Duke.....The .Org just seems to take ages to load the pages after 6.00pm for some reason and is that slow I am getting timed out. It is putting me off using it in the evening which is a shame.
Is it just me or are others affected in this way?

C3.......:mad::mad:

Metalattakk
11-Jul-11, 09:42
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?149407-Go-Slow.&p=866139#post866139

Every year. Like clockwork.

Stack Rock
13-Jul-11, 20:58
I've found it slower than normal at this time of year than other years, but never so slow as its been this past few weeks. The site becomes unusable at night so I'll post this and clear off.

Corrie 3
13-Jul-11, 21:01
I've found it slower than normal at this time of year other years, but never so slow as its been this past few weeks. The site becomes unusable at night so I'll post this and clear off.
Glad it's not only me who is suffering!!

C3.....:(:~(

Leanne
13-Jul-11, 21:34
Weird - I don't have a problem... I do have a problem with flash games on FB though.