PDA

View Full Version : Clan Gunn World

Anonymous
06-Mar-01, 14:43
I have taken on a massive job of archiving Clan Gunn. I am in real need of pedigrees, family trees, records, and the like to put into the Clan Gunn Society archives. I would also like to encourage the sept names to do the same. I have about 100,000 pages of computerized records in the US, Canada, and Australia, but am just now beginning to compile the UK. It would be grand for all our Gunns and sept names in Caithness to become members of the Clan Gunn Society, UK.

Anonymous
07-Mar-01, 01:26
Abb, please contact me "off list" at pfinger@aav.com.au

Thanks.

Peter.

Anonymous
26-Apr-01, 01:07
Abb Gunn wrote:

I have taken on a massive job of archiving Clan Gunn. I am in real need of pedigrees, family trees, records, and the like to put into the Clan Gunn Society archives. I would also like to encourage the sept names to do the same. I have about 100,000 pages of computerized records in the US, Canada, and Australia, but am just now beginning to compile the UK. It would be grand for all our Gunns and sept names in Caithness to become members of the Clan Gunn Society, UK.

Pam Mellor
17-Jul-04, 11:22
I have traced my husband's family back through the names of Mellor, Docker, MacKellar, MacKenzie, Mowat, McAdam to Jean Gunn b.1782 - daughter of William Gunn & Isobel Millar m 1761. The earliest family in Coghill is John b.C1672 who married Elizabeth Barker- before then there seems to be an Essex connection!? Are you interested in receiving details for your records?

Apocalypse
03-Feb-05, 19:14
My grandad is the chief of the gunns if he takes the colours he is william sinclair gunn from week [lol]