PDA

View Full Version : Thunder !!

cherokee
09-Jul-11, 15:15
I don't know how much more of this thunder my poor heart can stand !!!

I'm terrified of the sound !!!!!!!!!! :~( :~( :~(

(Wick area)

Saveman
09-Jul-11, 15:21
I love it! There is nothing like a good thunderstorm! :)

Beat Bug
09-Jul-11, 15:23
Me too! And a good thunder storm clears the air

Kodiak
09-Jul-11, 15:25
What Thunder, all quiet here in Thurso.

greener
09-Jul-11, 15:31
What Thunder, all quiet here in Thurso.

Ehh they did say Wick area.

gerry4
09-Jul-11, 15:38
In Thrumster had a few claps of thunder and one light burst of rain. No storm but brought my washing in just in case.

Sorry for the Scottish Open, all that hard work spoilt.

linnie612
09-Jul-11, 16:48
I also love thunder - and with lightning all the better!:) Unfortunately I only heard it twice today, once quite loud - once quite quiet.:(

Wick

Torvaig
09-Jul-11, 17:38
I don't know how much more of this thunder my poor heart can stand !!!

I'm terrified of the sound !!!!!!!!!! :~( :~( :~(

(Wick area)

Listen to loud music through headphones!

Koi
10-Jul-11, 00:33
I was living in ness when they had a bad thudner and lightening storm. The air had been so dry and hot that in my work we were cooking and wet with sweat. Everyone was miserable with it. After a whole week of this the thunder and lightening came. All staff and child alike wanted out in the rain so of we went out keeping close to the building and just enjoying not being cooked!

I don't mind thunder and lightening. It never wakes me up during the night or early morning and the rain it brings clears the air and to be honest we were all needing it. The weather couldn't go on like this much longer. Hopefully it comes to thurso tonight and clears the air so its alot more nicer being out and about outside. I'm not a person that likes my clothes feeling as if they are glued to me.....