PDA

View Full Version : Anyone off out tonight?

Bazeye
08-Jul-11, 21:16
Im hoping to be soon, but cant be bothered going into town, had too much of a relaxation day today and its absolutely pouring down. Not all doom and gloom though, Im just waiting for a slight cessation of hostilities then making a break for it and having a few drinks on Barrow Island, which incidentally the locals call Baz I, hence my user name. When I say locals Im afraid im not really included as Ive only lived here 24 years. Looks like its clearing up a bit now so going to St Pats club first followed by The Royal, RNA Club, Chandlers then finishing off at The Dev where its the landlady's birthday, so that could prove interesting. have a good weekend everyone. Bye.

Bazeye
08-Jul-11, 21:22
Oh (swearword), its started again.

Doreen
08-Jul-11, 21:43
Iremember when we used to go to barrow we used to be a pub on Walney Island called the George night life in Barrow used to be ace well you have a good night Bazeye sore head tomorrow lol.

Koi
08-Jul-11, 23:16
But its dry in the pub...you'd only get wet going there ;):lol:

trix
09-Jul-11, 01:57
well, i hed a nice nite. visited ma pal an got ma denner, chicken curry...then went til ma dads an listened til some different sounds.....bella flek....kate rusby...chet atkins an mark knophler...an' allan taylor. nice.....

workin niteshift tomorrow so hevin a chillled oot nite enite....chilled oot day 2morrow...an' e day efter.

life is guid.

Bazeye
09-Jul-11, 17:20
The Devs fancy dress party was a good craic. Mind you there was a disproportionally large number of men dressed up as women. Ah well, suppose it was the start of the weekend.