PDA

View Full Version : mini motos

bilbobaggins
08-Jul-11, 08:37
Iam wondering where in wick I can use my mini MOTO with out getting in troble

Corrie 3
08-Jul-11, 08:43
Iam wondering where in wick I can use my mini MOTO with out getting in troble
Nowhere, they are trouble wherever they go!
Noisy, smelly and very dangerous little beasts that spoil the peace for everyone around!
They should be banned!!

C3......:eek:[evil][disgust]

Gronnuck
08-Jul-11, 09:32
I'm sure a siginificant number of people willl agree with Corrie 3. Mini Motos have a bad press because of the irresponsible behaviour of some users.
You might want to get in touch with http://www.caithnessmotox.co.uk/ they might have a Mini Moto section or at least be able to advise you.

bilbobaggins
08-Jul-11, 12:29
Ok was just wondering I had mini motos before before the build at houses on were we used them

ducati
08-Jul-11, 12:36
It is only legal to use them on a race track. Why do people buy them if they don't live near one? Its like buying a snowmobile in Eqypt. :confused

bilbobaggins
08-Jul-11, 12:55
It's called private land

bilbobaggins
08-Jul-11, 12:56
By the way you can use a snowmobile in sand.

ducati
08-Jul-11, 13:26
By the way you can use a snowmobile in sand.

OK, No need to be pedantic. The point is, they are a machine designed specifically for racing on smooth clean tarmac. It is unlikely you will find that environment outside of a racetrack.

So, why buy them if you don't have that facility?

bilbobaggins
08-Jul-11, 13:41
Am just saying and the mini MOTO I have is a dirt bike

Kodiak
08-Jul-11, 13:46

I think it just needs a Wash and Brush Up [lol]

ducati
08-Jul-11, 14:02

Oh...right..I was thinking of the little race reps with slick tyres. They have the dirt bikes on Ebay for £150. They look a lot of fun. Think I'll get one. Now.. where can I ride it? [lol]

Kodiak
08-Jul-11, 14:22
Oh...right..I was thinking of the little race reps with slick tyres. They have the dirt bikes on Ebay for £150. They look a lot of fun. Think I'll get one. Now.. where can I ride it? [lol]

You can't. The last two who tried that had their bikes confiscated by the police. They never posted if they got them back or not.

bilbobaggins
08-Jul-11, 14:52
No not got vthe racing bike just the mini dirt bike other names for it a pit bike or MIDI MOTO

Corrie 3
08-Jul-11, 14:55
No not got vthe racing bike just the mini dirt bike other names for it a pit bike or MIDI MOTO
Try riding it on Lord Thurso's land...I am sure he wont mind one bit!!!!

C3......:roll:;)

bilbobaggins
08-Jul-11, 20:24
Y u giving me stupid answers I just ask is there any one how will alow me to use some land for ma bike

canadagirl
08-Jul-11, 20:32
We have pit bikes and they're a blast- can't get into too much grief with them. We also have a big ole gravel pit to ride in....Why don't you hook up with the caithness motox? The only track I saw was the one at ravenshill, which isn't really what you want, but they may have ideas (and support). I'd also be interested to know where one can ride pit bikes there as I didn't see anywhere likely looking.

sweetpea
08-Jul-11, 20:54
We have pit bikes and they're a blast- can't get into too much grief with them. We also have a big ole gravel pit to ride in....Why don't you hook up with the caithness motox? The only track I saw was the one at ravenshill, which isn't really what you want, but they may have ideas (and support). I'd also be interested to know where one can ride pit bikes there as I didn't see anywhere likely looking.

Agree with what your sayin, would be great to see a place where kids could use these, every time I ask about it get told H&S is the problem. Know loads of bairns that would use a facilty like this. Sad that H&S stops it cos plenty of funding out there.

Blazing Sporrans
09-Jul-11, 12:58
Agree with what your sayin, would be great to see a place where kids could use these, every time I ask about it get told H&S is the problem. Know loads of bairns that would use a facilty like this. Sad that H&S stops it cos plenty of funding out there.Judith Hackitt seems to reckon the jobsworths are the ones citing H&S as rules to stop the kids having fun these days. And she should know...

bilbobaggins
09-Jul-11, 13:17
Can u still go to the bmx track were all the houses are getting build there is still goin at the back were the track is