PDA

View Full Version : horse riding

andrew.bowles30
07-Jul-11, 09:07
hi my name is Lauren I am going to collage this year to study equestrian and I am a very confident rider I have been riding for some years now on a lot of Different horses I am looking for a horse to ride I am happy at mucking out and doing all the work involved with looking after a horse as this will help with collage I am loving and caring I am looking in the Lybster area as this is where I am living now so please please I need to ride I love it going on hacks

you can call my dad on 01847 821694 or leave a message on hear as we have it on most of the day thankyou

cherokee
07-Jul-11, 19:34
Hi Lauren, I'm sorry I can't be of any help to you with regards to your looking for someone to provide horse-riding for you, but I thought I'd "bump" up this thread for you and hope you can find someone to help.....Good Luck X

mirandarainbow
16-Jul-11, 16:32
Hey Lauren, is it the NC your doing this year at the North Highland in Thurso? If so, I'll be on it too! :)

porshiepoo
16-Jul-11, 21:21
Hey Lauren. Take it you're Andy's daughter? Stacey & Leanne will be in the 3rd year this year but they'll help you as much as they can. Hope you enjoy it!

andrew.bowles30
17-Jul-11, 14:02
hi yes we have a bed and breakfast at castletown but im living in lybster

andrew.bowles30
17-Jul-11, 14:04
this is laurens dad she using my org i think she is but she is in lybster at our other house as we have a guest house in castletown

Droopy
17-Jul-11, 14:55
Which Guest House is that? l never knew there was one in Castletown? Does the bus stop near it?

andrew.bowles30
17-Jul-11, 15:55
its called greenland house bottom end nearer the post office