PDA

View Full Version : Xmas / New Year Concert???

theboss
05-Nov-04, 12:46
I am considering holding a smaller version of E Rock Concert sometime between Xmas and New Year, possibly Thursday the 30th of December. It would be a smaller venue, a couple of bands and some kind of Rock disco. Does anyone think there would be enough interest at this time of year to justify holding such an event. It's a change from Skinandis.
I'd be delighted to hear your opinions.

Thanks,
Darren

Dr_Tom
05-Nov-04, 15:14
Sounds like a gr8 idea. Depending on the nite i think u should get a gr8 turn out.Does skins not shut for new years eve. Cos that would be a gr8 nite to throw the gig, if u got it in the view firth again as most ppl end up there on new years eve any way. Keep us posted on what happens with the gig.

Cheers

Estrella

Donnie
05-Nov-04, 15:28
Alright Dar, yeh that sounds pretty good. The 30th happens to be my birthday so i'd defo go there over skinz with the usual crowd.

Mac

Dr_Tom
10-Nov-04, 18:10
Any more news about, if the gig is going to be going a head or if a date has been decided on ??

Cheers

Estrellarocks.com

theboss
11-Nov-04, 11:27
Things are still a bit up in the air at the moment. But we should know by Monday if it's going ahead or not.

Thanks,
Darren

bacardibabe
13-Nov-04, 19:40
hev ye thought bout askin stevie taylor he is the guitar singin kiddie we would appreciate to hear at the gig.