PDA

View Full Version : Just Giving a Big Wave...

Elenna
24-Sep-06, 23:22
Hello Everyone,

Here I am, sending you all a big hello from the Pacific Northwest Coast of the USA! :) The weather has been completely beautiful. I was out in the Mt Hood area yesterday, and today enjoyed a brunch of the biggest blueberry pancakes I have ever seen! They were yummy, but I don't think I will need to eat for a few days! :eek:

I got some computer time, so I thought I'd pop in to check what has been happening for the last few days, and say hello! Sending thoughts back toward home right now, and am waving to you all from here. Take care, and I'll be back with you all fully again in a couple weeks.

Piglet
24-Sep-06, 23:24
Enjoy you break.

connieb19
24-Sep-06, 23:24
LOL, you couldn't stay away!! Glad to hear you're having a great time Elenna, enjoy the rest of your stay. :D

sassylass
25-Sep-06, 04:37
ahhhhhhhhhh enjoy, it's a beautiful area!

paris
25-Sep-06, 09:50
Have a great time Elenna, ENJOY ! jan x:cool:

Elenna
29-Sep-06, 18:25
Thank you everyone. Things are going great here. We have done some shopping in the most amazing shops...one of them was this absolutely huge place all dedicated to just party stuff! I got some great Halloween surprises for my kids there ;). Then, the food has been great, the scenery wonderful (especially all the trees turning colour), and visiting with dear friends is being a joy.

HeeHee...I have to say, though, it sure is a lot of fun to drop into the Org and find out whats going on at home, too. I hope everyone is doing fine. I'll pop in again when I can to see what you're all up to! :lol:

scaraben
29-Sep-06, 20:06
I've never talked to you on the net before Elenna, but your message was just like a BREATH OF FRESH AIR you seemed so happy and contented with life. God Bless you.