PDA

View Full Version : alfie has gone missing

ANNIE
04-Jul-11, 17:13
Wee alfie escaped this afternoon and we re desperate to find him plz can everyone look in their gardens and sheds hes so tiny thanks.

Alfie is a porkie (a yorkie and pomeranian) he is black brown like a yorkie, is slightly smnaller than the yorkie and is only 14 weeks old!! He went missing in the Murray Avenue arearea.

If u do find him please contact 605524.

starfish
04-Jul-11, 17:18
what is alfie

caithgal
04-Jul-11, 17:47
Guessing Alfie is a dog! Hope you find him x

mop top
04-Jul-11, 18:24
Alfie is safe and well he was picked up at 4:30pm this afternoon after he was found in Pilot Row area of Papigoe by a member of public who did try unsucessfully to locate his owners before calling the dog warden. He has had his supper and is in the council kennels where he can be claimed from tomorrow morning. Please call Tec Services on 01955 607737 in the morning who will tell you the procedure for claiming Alfie back. Unfortunately he did not have an ID disc on his collar or could have been reunited with you immediately.

ANNIE
04-Jul-11, 18:54
thanx to all family friends and neighbours for helping find Alfie massive thanx to Lynne for handing him in we re all so releaved hes safe and well.
thanx moptop for taking care of him and will be so happy to see him tomorrow one VERY happy daughter :O)

evelyn
04-Jul-11, 23:29
Oh, a happy ending Annie. I'm delighted that Alfies been found. Bet ye've never lost Max.......he's a bit on the big side to go unnoticed!!!!!!
Evelyn

ANNIE
05-Jul-11, 13:27
nope i dont think i could lose max haha not only big but everyone knows him lol

Robinwood
24-Aug-11, 07:30
I think you should share the picture of alfie ... am in total confusion of whether you are talking about a porkie or a puppy !

mirandarainbow
27-Aug-11, 18:28
a porkie is a type of puppy, two breeds mixed. I'm glad you got him home safe (:

Torvaig
27-Aug-11, 18:56
Unfortunately he did not have an ID disc on his collar or could have been reunited with you immediately.[/QUOTE]

Again, a timely reminder to have identification on dogs' collars or get them chipped; so, so easy and yet so neglected.
Glad the little fella has been found; he sounds a sweetie!

Bet he gets a big welcome home!

Not long after I got my dog Ben, he ran away from me when on the beach (chasing the uncatchable terns) and the next a frantic me got a call on my mobile to say he was safe and where he did live. Ben arrived home sitting importantly on the front seat of his finder's car! His rescuer said that he just opened the passenger door and Ben jumped in!

The Brat!